Chapter 1

Sade POV *Alarm rings*I snoozed my alarm and went through my phone texting back my boyfriend good morning , after about 10 minutes I got up and went to take a shower , I did my make up and picked out a simple outfit since all I'm going is too school

Sade POV
*Alarm rings*
I snoozed my alarm and went through my phone texting back my boyfriend good morning , after about 10 minutes I got up and went to take a shower , I did my make up and picked out a simple outfit since all I'm going is too school. I walk downstairs and grabbed an oat bar , I'll just eat it on my way to school. I grabbed my keys out my bag and headed to my car and went to pick up Ja'Shawn. Pulling up to his house i waited for him to come out.

"Well damn Shawn took you long enough" I said "I know my bad bestie" says Ja'Shawn. How's everything going with you and your man? Ja'Shawn asked. "The same ol shit you know what me and him been through it's just rough patches everywhere and him being abusive , I'm pretty sure if he knew you were in the car with me he'll flip shit" I said. " Well why don't you just leave if you can't stay cause it's hurting you mentally and physically". "Because it's not that easy Shawn especially when y'all been together for years". I walked up to my locker and waited for Tatianna to meet me. I heard someone call my name and when I looked it was boyfriend Marcellus. Marcellus and I have been together since middle school our relationship became rocky during junior year. He's 6'4 darkskin and when I first met him he was perfect to me but when his true colors came out I knew he wasn't the one.

"Hey babe". Marcellus said while kissing me on the cheek. "Hey" I said dryly. Just in time the bell rung and Marcellus walked me to class.

Ja'Shawn POV It's so to get Sade to understand that her man isn't good for her and he ain't only her man

Ja'Shawn POV
It's so to get Sade to understand that her man isn't good for her and he ain't only her man.. he's been with many girls out here in Atlanta and I know she knows but she just continues to stay. My plan is to get them over with so I can slide in. By graduation she's gon be mine , I don't wanna make seem like I'm tryna take her from him I'm just trying to have her see that I'm here for her and I ain't gon hurt her like Marcellus is doing.

I walked in the classroom and took a seat right next to Sade since we both in English class together. "Alright students take out your notebooks and I'm going to put 2 of you in a group for this project. Sade and Ja'Shawn is a group together". Ms Hemings put everyone in a group and told us our assignment. I look towards Sade and she was just looking in clear space. I moved her arm a little and she looked back at me. "What's up? You good?". I said. "Yeah I'm good , just be at my house around 5 and we'll start the project". " I gotcha dae".

I'm just trying to do what I have to do to get Sade away from her man. She deserves so much better then him cause all he's doing is bring her down.

-----------------------------------------

Sorry this isn't a long chapter next one is coming soon.