The Virgin Lessons - eatthecraic

Title: The Virgin Lessons

Author: eatthecraic

Genre: Teen Fiction, Humor

Summary:

"First things first, learn how to loosen up. If you really want to learn, you can't be so uptight." He said as he circled around me.

"It's just weird, i'm not used to it." I said shyly.

He stopped, standing in front of me.

He sighed. "Look Gracie, i'm not saying you should be totally open and comfortable with this, but i'm saying, if you want to learn, you're going to have to learn to trust me. Do you trust me?"

I hesitated, then nodded lightly.

"Good." He said with a small smirk. "Now lesson one," he started to circle me again, "You're going to learn how to kiss."

Gracie Rodgers is your typical high school student. She gets passing grades, has a small group of friends and is your average wallflower. Nothing really sticks out about her. Her only problem is her lack of experience in... well anything that involves intimacy. She wants to learn what it feels like to be a teenager. Of all her friends, she is the only one who hasn't had a boyfriend, never been to a party and never kissed a guy, let alone sex.

Avery Jones is your typical bad boy. He breaks hearts, he has meaningless sex on a daily basis, and is super popular. He not only gets into lots of trouble, he also sports in underground fighting. So he has many titles that add to his reputation. King of Westen High, The Heart Reaper and one he is very fond with. The Sex God.

So what happens when Gracie starts taking lessons from the Notorious player? Will her heart get in the way or will his pride take away what could be the start of an amazing journey?

NOTE: AHHHH!!!!! AMAZING BOOK!!! SO GLAD I GAVE THIS BOOK A CHANCE!!! <3 :)