Chapter 1;

Spencer's POV;
Wow. Jj looks beautiful today. I wonder if she noticed my hair cut? I got it cut just how she likes it. I've had feelings for Jennifer Jareau for awhile now. Well, since I first laid eyed on her, the first day if working I the BAU. There's just something about her that makes my heart melt and get butterfly's in my belly. She's so perfect. Her eyes, her smile, the way her blonde hair falls perfectly over her shoulders. She's perfect all together. Oh no! Here she comes my way, "Hi Spence." "Oh hi Jj." I respond and walk away. If I stayed any longer by her I might mess up and chances I have with her.

JJ's POV;
Spence looks cute in that plaid sweater vest. I've just came to realize 3 years ago that I had more feelings than just friends for Spencer Reid. And just last year I noticed that I just might love Spence. I noticed he got his hair cut. Just the way I like it too, not to short and not to long. I look over and catch him staring. I look over and catch him staring at me. I start to walk over there. "Hi Spence." "Oh hi Jj." and he quickly walked away. What was that? I ask myself. Well, I go up to Hotch's office and tell him about the new case we just got. We gather everyone up and go to the conference room. After briefing the case Hotch says his famous "Wheels up in 30," line. Which I hope gives me some time to talk to Reid.