Chapter 2;

Spencer's POV-
Great. Now we have a case. Just what I want. A weekend having to hide my feelings for Jj. Were done briefing now. Only 30 minutes before I have to face Jj on the jet. Great. Here she comes now. "Hi Spence. Can we talk in private before we get in the jet?" Dang, I don't wanna talk to her right now, I think. "Not right now Jennifer. I'm busy." She looks at me, I can see the hurt in her eyes. "Oh! I'm sorry Jj. I didn't mean-" "No Spencer. It's fine. I'll talk to you another time." And she walked away. Great, there goes my chances. We go get on the jet and as usual I sit in the same spot as normally. Jj gets on and walks past where she normally sits, across from me. Guess I didn't ruin my chances. Morgan comes up and sits in Jj's spot an is giving me the "what are you hiding" look. Mann. Now I have to tell him. I mean, he's Derek Morgan. He will get it out of me one way or another. I look over at Jj and see her talking to Emily. Emily sees me and gives me a dirty look. Could this day get any worse? "Hey Reid, what's going in with you and Jj?" Morgan asks. Guess it can get worse.

Jj's POV-
We got done briefing the case about 5 minutes ago, so that gives me approximately 25 minutes let to talk to Reid. I walk towards him, "Hi Spence. Can we talk in private before we get on the jet?" He doesn't look happy to see me.. "Not right now Jennifer. I'm busy." I just stand there and stare at him, he can tell I'm hurt by what he said. "Oh! I'm sorry Jj. I didn't mean-" I cut him off, "No Spencer. It's fine. I'll talk to you another time." I walk away to get on the jet. I see Reid sitting where he normally does, and instead of sitting next to him like I always do, I go and sit next to Emily. I see Spencer look over here occasionally. Morgan sits down by Reid. I see Derek say something and Reid got real offensive. "So Jayge. Why aren't you sitting with genius?" Em asks. I tell her everything that happened earlier with Spence. Ahhhh. It's gonna be a long case if we don't catch the unsub fast. I'm sad about this morning, but I will tell Spence how I really feel about him once this case is over.