Insane In Love

Sleep. I get none of it. I spend my nights drowning in a pool of drugs and I don't even, give a shit that I have school in like two hours. I don't even like school, but I go, just for the sake of my dad. He thinks, my life is going down hill and he tries to give me these long speeches on how drugs are unhealthy. All I hear is blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah. I still have my daily dose of heroine, cocaine, weed, you name it; I've probably smoked it or sniffed it up my ass.

I'm fully awake now, taking a long drag of my blunt. I seize the blunt on my night table, and try to get ready without hallucinating the unimaginable.I meander across my room to my bathroom.It seems like it's miles away , like the ending to a path. But now that I'm in the bathroom, I stare at my reflection.I just think , why did this happen to me ? Why does it have to be my mom? I love her so much and her life is just wasting away in a hospital bed ,not getting any better . Realizing I was daydreaming , I strip of my pajamas and take a shower under the waters that seem like I'm in hell. But I like it it's calming. After my shower, I blow dry my pitch-black hair and curl it making sure every strand is curled. I put on my ripped black jeans, my red and black flannel, and my trusty old combat boots. I cover my under eye circles with concealer, taking the sleepiness away from my face automatically. The only makeup, I ever use.

"Noel come down stairs, for breakfast! ". My dad exclaimed from the kitchen.

" I'll be right down dad."

Taking my book bag from the floor and, look at myself in my full body mirror. I looked good. It's not like anyone from school will notice. They think I'm a freak and outsider, unimportant. All I can say to them is, FUCK THEM!!! I kept looking at myself, getting lost in my thoughts.

" NOEL MARIE BAKER, GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!!!"

I laughed to myself a little and ran down the stairs. While in the kitchen I stuffed my face with multiple spoons of lucky charms. Man that lucky charms was good as hell ! This is one of the times where i want to magically grow super powers and make my cereal bowl full again. Finally finishing that, I got my car keys from the table and kissed my dad's cheek. I was about to leave; I was yanked back into a bone-crushing hug. After what felt like a lifetime, he let go and looked up at me, and his eyes filled with concern.

" Oh, Noel I thought you quit with all that drug business, you reek of it. Anyways, your mother wants to see you this afternoon. You haven't visited her in a week or two, and she has been worried about you. "

At that very moment , my world stopped .All the thoughts from before came rushing in my head again.I ran to my car with tears filling my eyes . I just heard my dad screaming my name in the background.

___________________

Well this is my first story and hope I get great feedback because I'm not sure of keeping the story or not .

But I want this story to continue so vote, follow , comment , and ask me any questions if you have any .

Even though I have no reads yet I already love you guys !!!

Stay classy not trashy and always fab !!

~Sabrina