The Description....Again + More

Emilia is a normal 18 year old high schooler, sorta. Her parents abuse her, everyday. Because hospitals have noticed her going there regularly for being 'stupidly clumsy' (Her Mothers words) they've had to move many times. The result of that being she never had any friends. I mean, who's gonna want to talk to the school freak who's always at the hospital, right??

      But that's all going to change when she moves to the secluded town surrounded by woods. Kurland. Her new school was nothing like the others. Nobody was bullying her, except for one specific girl who was angry with her for "flirting" with the boy she liked and says is hers. New friends, a new place, a new mystery. Maybe Kurland can give Emilia the hope for life she's always wanted. Especially since her new best friend is a wolf outside her window, who she feels a strange yet special and comforting connection to... Why??

THIS IS INNAPROPRITE FOR THOSE UNDER 18 AS WELL AS SOME TRIGGERING MOMENTS WHICH WILL BE WARNED ABOUT BEFORE HAND.... DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU!

-Sorry for the long description, it's all important!! Just an author's note, might be slow updates ♡♡

Oh and also. Imma be doing my author's notes at the end of the chapter, just so ya know. Please read 'em♡♡  I'm also going to be writing a poem for each chapter-not my poems. Just the ones I thought y'all might like!  Okay! Thanks for choosing 'The Alpha's Human Luna' PLEASE ENJOY!!

-TACO♡♡🌮🌮