Chapter 2 : Questioning Myself

Why would my parents do this to me?! I never could have thought that they would want me dead just because my looks dishonors the family name. Its not my fault that I got the diffrent genes of the family.There are reasons that I cant explain on why my parents want me dead, other than how much they hate me, but who would be that distaseful?

I couldnt sleep that night. My mind was full of possible reasons of why my family would kill me off, but also of that misterious boy I met today at the bakery.

I woke 3 hours before daybreak, so I could give myself plenty of time to get my returning letter to Corriere de Sera.

After i straightened ot my sleeping spot and my hair, I ran down the path to town, careful not to trip on any roots along the path.

A few nuns were walking around the center fountain, but other than them the town was completely deserted. I quietly slipped the letter in the mal box, careful not to draw attention.

<><><><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><>><><>

Hey......

Gosh its been a while since i have written anything. Im really sorry for that too, but im not getting very many reads on this book, so i ask you to share this story with your friends.

I have had some major writers block and i have been EXTREEMLY busy with school, sorry 

But anyways, MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR! (^_^)