A Neko Falling For A Human not completed

Look up koramon and BenDrownedlover the Koramons mine other is my best friends.

~Neko P.O.V~

IM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU STUPID NEKO!!

when I hear him say those words I knew he didn't love me anymore and so I left I ran out of the house and didn't look back or I would cry.

We'll here let me explain I am A Neko a person that has cat features I turn into a cat when startled alone scared under stress to overjoyed very sleepy my name is Jake who is the person yelling you ask we'll let me explain that person yelling is Spencer he was a Person that loved me dearly till he messed up big time mother died but I don't remember what one is like.

I haven't felt loved till I met Spencer but I can tell he has no feelings for me now wait what am I saying I am a boy he is a boy he is one that was so nice then turned into a bitter piece of pie but not the good smelling kind of pie the kind that is burnt and smelled funny.

Ever since Spencer's mom died and him losing jobs and stuff like that he started abusing me then today I accidentally fell over my own tail and broke his chair he came in smacked me so hard I swear I lost teeth but didn't he started yelling but a friend of Spencer's yelled at him then he got so mad he said those mean nasty words to me and I don't think I'll ever find anywhere to live with or be loved again unless I can find someone to love me again.

;( it's been like a month now and I'm hungry but I don't know what people do to get it for them selfs every time I would want to go with Spencer he would say next time little kitty so I would wait home on the bed for him.

He would come back and say I would have to hide but why do I have to hide if it's just him but I never ask I would hide and wait till he said I could come out one day I waited a few hours and he never got me I fell asleep oh stupid Jake stop thinking about Spencer he yelled at you I started sobbing till I see a girl she is sitting looking at a little girl cry wait what is crying it's cold and freezing I'm shivvvv shivvvv shivering.

~Claudia P.O.V~

I see a little girl laying on the ground crying I ask her what's wrong and relies that's a stupid question because all her books are laying on the ground and papers scattered everywhere it looks like it's about to rain I go to get all her things I pick them up and give them to her just in time it's started raining the wind picked up and her one paper flew and landed In alley way.

I go to retrieve the paper when I pick it up I see a kitten poor thing looks like it's going to freeze to death I run over give her the piece of paper and run over to the kitten I come near it and it is shivering awe poor thing.

~ Neko P.O.V~

I'm so cold. I look up to see a girl coming near me she seemed nice to help that girl but her coming near me scared me what if she wasn't nice I already got saved before by Spencer and I rather not have him save me from what he did so the girl said awe poor thing come here I go near her a little bit I'm so cold I bump into her she laughs and pets me in behind my ear that's my soft spot.

I start purring and bump into her again my tummy is growling I'm hungry I feel tears in my eyes I'm not sure why and when I bumped into her she smelled so good she petted me some more picked me up said your coming with me she took down her hood and I thought I could see ears but I wasn't sure she put up this big huge thing that kept all the coldness away except the thing that blows but wait the things that get me wet are rain or water and I start to shiver some more.

She takes off this big thing that is around her belly ha ha thinking the word belly is so funny it goes bell y or belle or Bella she looks at me and smiles okay I swear this person is a Neko to because I swear I saw a tail but I'm not sure the dark and scariness could be tricking me she puts the big thing she took of her onto me I got so comfy I didn't relies I fell asleep.