Ashfur x Scourge

Scourge and Ashfur

  Ashfur was laying in a pile of dead grass next to Scourge. Scourge blinked and stared in Ashfurs eyes, he mimicked a TwoLeg and slowly unbuckled his collar, laying it on a rock.
"But I thought your collar couldnt come off." Ashfur spoke, as he got to his paws, Scourge rose too, his tail draping over Ashfurs back.
"I only kept it on because it added to my appearance." He slowly lifted His back leg and put it over Ashfur, he then lifted a front leg and placed it over Ashfurs neck. With one heave he pushed himself onto Ashfurs back, letting his legs hang down. Ashfur easily supported  him up without falling.
"Anyway, Ashfur are you ready for round 3?" He whispered in his ear. Scourge didnt wait for an answer, he lifted his front legs and curled them around Ashfurs neck, he slowly lifted his tail then lowered it under Ashfur, stroking his stick slowly and teasingly. Ashfur bit back a yowl as Scourge lifted his tail from the now bonner, and pushed his tail up Ashfurs butthole.
He then pulled it out, moving his front legs to tightly grip Ashfurs waist.
"Enjoy." He spoke softly as he raised up as far as he could then swung down fast, plunging into Ashfurs butthole.
Ashfur yowled and clawed the ground as the barb scraped him. His front legs gave out and he fell. Without finishing, Scourge retracted and padded in front Ashfur. He grabbed his rear end and placed his head on the base of the tail, he started humping Ashfurs back.
Ashfur stood up and Scourge pushed him on his back. He lay on Ashfur and Ashfur rapped his four legs around Scourge, pulling him down as hard as they could go. Scourge rested his head on Ashfurs chest, tails entwined. Suddenly Scourge braced his backlegs and pushed harder down with his rear end, now his and Ashfurs sticks touched, and pressed against one another. Ashfur could feel Scourge's bonner grow and throb, as Scourge felt Ashfurs. Ashfur growled with pain and pleasure as Scourge slowly dragged his stick up and down Ashfurs stick. While he was doing that, Scourge removed his tail and was shoving it up far in Ashfur. Ashfur copied and Scourge growled.
"Naught Ashfur" he replied. He slid down unexpectedly making the tips of the sticks touch, as soon as Ashfur yowled, Scourge moved in and started licking Ashfurs teeth, then Ashfur caught on and licked Scourges Tongue. They licked eachothers for a while, when Ashfur drove his in, Scorge following, there mouths were wide open, fitting perfectly with one another's, they were licking inside each others mouth, then Scourge caught Ashfurs tongue and started sucking on it. Ashfur removed his tongue and forced Scourge up, Scourge fell to his back as Ashfur crouched and licked Scourges stick slowly, then rubbed a paw on it.
"Suck it already Ash!" Scourge yowled and Ashfur obeyed, latching the huge bonner in his mouth he rasped his tongue over is many times in his mouth causing Scourge to release many times. There was so much the white liquid dripped out Ashfurs mouth as he pulled back. Scourge then got up and stuck his head under Ashfur, using his paw to get the bonner bigger causing Ashfur to release, the white liquid plastered on Scourges face but he smiled and wiped it on is paw. He started sucking hard, once he got enough of the white goo, he spat it all on his paw then lay on his back, wiping the white goo all over his stick and butthole, he made strange groans as Ashfur placed his back paws in front Scourges back paws at his waist and stuck in, he slowly came in and out as to not disturb Scourge as he wiped more on his stick. Ashfur released again, half of it was inside Scourge but some dripped out.
Scourge didnt move from his back, he just grabbed Ashfur with hos paws and brought him down, so there bellies were pressed, Scourge lowered his paws and griped Ashfur at the waist, and plunged in, going deeper and faster than ever. He went for a really long time, he released about 14 times when he finished. Once they were done Scourge looked at Ashfur.
"Round 4?"
THE END.