HOPE SERIES: THE LADY AND THE PUPPY

There was a dog name Hope who had no home. Hope longed for a special new couple to come in the dog pound and adopt her. She watched, she watched, and she watched day after day, night after night. One night her lucked changed. A young light skinned, tall, young woman with amazing hair walked in. The friendly associate in the dog pound asked the woman did she need help finding a certain dog. The women replied, “No I’m just getting out of the rain till my can arrives.” The store associate understood the women situation and let her stay until the cab arrived. While the woman waited the woman stared at her pictures of her two small children, Sam and Vicky crying. Hope could see the women from her cage. All she wanted to do is to get to the women and try to make her happy. Hope started barking as loud as she can. The store employee came to see what was wrong. When the employee opened up the cage to see what was wrong with Hope, she dashed out towards the sad lady. The lady was startled a little at first. But watching Hope hop up and down made her smile. The lady picked Hope up and played with her. The woman asked was Hope up for adoption and one of the employees said, “Yes, of course, but we have no record of her precious owners. she was found near the facility 3 months ago.” The woman adopted Hope and took her when the cab finally arrived. When the lady got home she told her babysitter she could go home and she ate dinner with her two children.  “I have a surprise for you,” said the mother to her children. The children looked at each other and raced to her and begged for her to bring it out. “Ok! Ok!” cried the mother. “Is it candy?” the oldest, Vicky, screamed. “No it’s a video game,” says Sam. The mother bought Hope in with an orange ribbon wrapped around her.  The children were excited. They hugged and squeezed Hope, laughing and playing all night. Later that night, the mother was in the bed crying. She was lonely. Her husband was always on business trips as a movie producer. She needed something to make her and the kids feel loved and adored. As she was wiping her tears she heard a loud noise and scurried down to the kitchen.  She went down to find a big mess with a messy dog smiling at her. She thought to herself there was Hope.