Chapter 1

9. I am counting down the hours till I get on my plane to Califonia. I have been waiting for this day since I can rememeber and I can't believe it's finally here! I hate this Virginia life. I love the beach and surfing and tanning that is the life I want to live, so I am going for it. Here in Arlington there isnt much to do, its all city like, which I am so done with. I am going to really miss my parents, even though i barely see my father as it is.

My father left my mother when I was only 9 years old, so 10 years ago. We still keep in touch, he now lives in Richmond which is about 3 hours from where my mom, little sister and I live. He started drinking when i was 7 and it ended up getting bad and my mother couldnt take it anymore and he noticed, so one day he just left but with a note telling us he left to get better. He never came back but he did get better, he has been fully sober for 7 years and I am very proud of him.

My mother was pretty torn when he left us. Now she is doing great and has a boyfriend named Lucas and they have been together for 2 years now, He has a son who is 8 years old, named James. His mother passed away when he was 4 years old from breast cancer. He is such a cutie, i love him just like a brother. I am really going to miss them when i am gone, but i need this, ive always wanted it.

4 hours. 4 more hours till i leave and I'm not sure if I can be any more excited.

Now to talk about the one I have been through the most with, cannot stand her sometimes, but love her to pieces. Camilla Rose. My sister. We have been through about everything together and I think am going to miss her the most. She is 16 yeas old and we are so close, we tell eachother everything, so I am sure I will be spending a lot of my time in Cali, on the phone with Cam.

2 hours.

I am now on my way to the airport with my mom and Camilla in the car with me. I said my goodbyes to my dad last night when he drove up to visit me and Camilla, and this morning to Lucas and James. James cried, which made me cry, im gonna miss that little boy so much, he is the definition of sunshin, he always makes my life so much brighter. I could have swarn i saw Lucas tearing up when I was putitng my luggage in the car, but i didnt want to say anything, he is a big tough looking guy and probably would have denied crying, but I know I saw it.

30 minutes until i board the plane.

When i was saying goodbye to my mother she broke down in tears as if I were leaving forever and not coming back, but I guess thats what all mothers do right? As me and Cam were sharing our goodbye we were laughing trying to hold back the tears because we both promised eachother we wouldnt cry. After 10 seconds of trying not to cry we gave up. we both bawled into eachothers shouldnters for a good 2 minutes until i had to leave.

Saying goodbye was hard but I know I am going to have a great time in Califonia. I hope.

[ okay guys this is the first chapter!   I really hope you guys keep reading this book, please vote and leave comments! ]

I WOULD LOVE FEED BACK THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC! <3