Chapter#2 Writing A Song

Ash POV

She wasn't that convinced that he could write a song, but she kind of wanted to give him a chance.

Ash: Alright, fine try your best.

Buster POV

His excitement began to grow, he put his hands together.

Buster: Well come on! The show starts in two days! We got to get this finished before the show!

He began to jump around, and settled down. He was so excited he has never wrote a song in his life.

Ash POV

Ash was a little excited, she was also a little concerned for 3 reasons, 1 was if they didn't get to finish in time, 2 is if the song was really bad, 3 was if it wasn't her style and the show was going to start soon.

Ash: Let's just try our best. She took a seat on her chair grabbing her guitar.

Buster POV

He took out a pencil and notebook and started writing something down, he stopped for a few times but he didn't struggle that much. Finally after a while he was finished, he gave Ash the notebook.

Buster: Okay! Here it is, read it! You like it? Do you??????

Ash POV 

She was reading it, it seemed pretty good and looked like one of those pop songs, but she could make it into a rock song. And she was also very amazed that he finished writing in 25 minutes.

Ash: This looks great!

She turned a few pages while reading it, she paused....

Ash: Is this.... A...... Duet song?.......

Her eyes widened she was thinking [ Don't tell me he's going to partner me up with that jerk! Or with a stranger!]

Buster POV

He look at her, she was making a strange face, he ignored it after a few seconds.

Buster: Why yes! It is a duet, how did you know?

He grabbed the notebook from Ash and pointed out.

Buster: This is where you will be singing, the first part then here is the other part for someone else,and yeah you kind of sing together at the end part and middle- ish part.

Ash POV

She grabbed her guitar and got up from her seat, she was just going to assume it was one of her friends, she kept the bad thoughts in the back of her head.

Ash: Well who is going to be my partner? 

Buster POV

He look at Ash.

Buster: I am so glad you asked! Your partner is gonna be!...

He was tapping his fingers on her chair...

Buster: ME!

He swung his arms in the air.

Ash POV

She was shocked a ton.

Ash: Wait! What! You! You can sing?!? I don't think you should. Are you serious? Do you even know rock music or rock style? You gotta be joking.

Buster POV

He blocked out all the other stuff she said.

Buster: Yes I can sing! I think... I know rock! You sing it a lot! So you can help me out to since I helped you write this song.

Ash POV

She thought in her head [ I'm doomed! I'll just have to help him, teach him what I know so far. The song sounds really good.] She made up her mind.

Ash: Okay then, I guess we can sing together.