Chapter 2

Announcement!!! Yeah, sorry it took like a month or how ever  long it took. I promise it won't happen after ever chapter (*crosses fingers behind back* I can't make any promises with this crappy laptop) I hope you enjoy this chapter! Thank you, Mez, for proofreading this for me £>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Whatever, man, I am fine." Rage mumbles just loud enough for Hollow to hear. "Sleep, I will take first watch." Hollow says kind of forcefully."Thanks." Rage half whispers. Rage walks quietly across the room and flops down on a expensive looking, floral sofa, and falls asleep almost immediately. Hollow sits down on the floor by the door "I hope we survive this."

                                                            ************

"Alex! Alex! Alex, where are you?" It is very foggy and Rage is walking down a broken path, Rage starts running and stumbles causing him to fall into a pool of blood."Ahhh! What the fuck!? Help!" Rage screams loudly. Rage gets up and staggers along following the trail of blood. "Please, be okay. Please..." Rage starts to run "Please, be safe." Rage runs around a corner and sees a huge puddle of blood and continues to follow the blood trail to a human body, facing down. Rage slowly walks towards the body and nudges it with his foot. The body seems to be dead or at least passed out, Rage bends down and flips the body over to see its face. "Alex..." Rage whispers to himself quietly, "No, please..." Rage starts sobbing violently "Please, no... please. You can't be, you can't... be d.." He couldn't bring himself to say it. Rage couldn't say that Alex was dead.

                                                             *************

"Rage! Rage, are you okay, man?" It wasn't even dawn yet and Hollow was shaking Rage awake. "I'm fine... just... just..""Was it Alex again?" Rage nods slightly "He is okay, man, we will find him." Hollow says softly. "I will be fine just drop it. Why didn't you wake me up to change shifts?" Rage replies with a bitter tone in his voice. "You need sleep way more than I do.""I do not! Now go to sleep, I will keep watch until you wake up.""Fine, I don't want to though." Rage ignores him and turns his back to face the door. "Goodnight, Rage." Hollow replies you can hear how hurt he is in his voice. A few minutes later you can hear Hollow breathing deeply as he sleeps, Rage is still sitting with his back to Hollow. He looks back at Hollow for a moment and sighs. Rage knows he shouldn't be taking out his anger on Hollow, he just wanted to find Alex. Rage continues to sit and wait for dawn to come. As he waits he hears some footsteps near by, he passes them off as belonging to some animal. But then, he hears voices that sound way too close for comfort. Rage moves as quietly as he can, which isn't very quiet, towards Hollow. The voices get louder and the footsteps get closer "How careless can they be?" Rage thought to himself before speaking to Hollow in a low whisper. "Hollow, wake up. Hollow..." Hollow bolted upright looking at Rage with alarm. Hollow looked as if his dreams were just as bad as Rage's, but now was not the time to ask. "I heard some people not too far away. I don't know if they are hostile, but we should be getting ready to fight or run just in case-""We are fighting if they attack us." Some of Hollow's colour was returning to his face. Hollow quietly walked over to his pack and pulled out a knife with a sick, and very deadly looking, blade. Hollow held it like he had used knives in combat his whole life. Rage tried to follow Hollow's suit and get his weapon quietly, but being his awkward self was still quite noisy. He pulled a blade very similar to Hollow's out of his pack, despite the fact his was a bit smaller it looked just as deadly, Rage held his very awkwardly almost as if he had never held a knife before."Be ready. "Hollow said to Rage breaking through the silence that was thick in the air. "I always am." Rage replied with his goofy smirk on his face.