Aot: Levi ackerman Training

Hey guys, I don't own any AoT characters, enjoy!😇
------------------------------
Your POV
I stood in my usual fighting stance, ready to take on the one and only Captain Levi Ackerman. "Bring it brat." I glared at him even more if possible. I charged at him, leaning back as he swung a punch to hit my face. I kicked my leg out, aiming the back of he knee, only for him to jump. I growled and stood slightly up before throwing a punch, barely missing his chest. An all out fist fight broke out between us two. <God damn he's fast...> I thought as his knee flew up and struck my abdomen hard. I gasped and grabbed his knee before it went back down. He "tched" and I yanked his leg. Making him fall backwards. I landed on top of him, we locked eyes for a moment before he roughly rolled us over. I gasped as he straddled my waist. "Did you really think you'd win brat." He asked smirking and cocking his head slightly. I glared up at him. "I am not a damn brat, my name is Y/N!" He only smirked more. Even though he was your boyfriend, he was a shit head at times. "You lost either way." "That's obvious!" I said dryly. "You do know what that means?" He said calmly as he stood and helped me up. I grimaced and nodded. "I really really hate training with you." He pulled me to his chest. "But you love me." He replied cockily. I blushed darkly as he breathed on my ear. "Sh-shut up!" I yelled and tried pushing him away, only for him to pull me back and kiss me. "Lets train in my office, shall we?"
----------------------------
Whew that's done. To the next one....