Chapter 1- Eleanor's Situation

ELEANOR WAS SURPRISED to say the least, when she was told she was going on vacation. Ellie, with the over creative mind of hers , actually assumed it was going to be relaxing. Oh boy, how wrong she was.

Eleanor's day was going quite well considering her luck. She has an unconventional family, strange but special in their own way. Don't worry, she loves her family like any other teen, but the flaws it has are quite important too. They are seven in total, and she's stuck in the middle. She is never fully noticed, or praised in her accomplishments; her brother had probably done it already. Yet, she has to still make those accomplishments without an ounce of error in the process, all because she still has to be a good role model for her younger siblings.

Going through life - or more like struggling through it - with an older brother, a twin brother, a younger sister and a baby brother was no easy task by any means, and being a teenager certainly didn't help. Luckily she didn't suffer her adolescence too much, that was one of the huge perks of being in a big family; she was always doing something, always busy. Either she liked it or not, tasks were still -kind of - a stress reliever for Ellie.

William, or Bill to friends and family, is the oldest. He's 21 and going to the University of Phoenix, thanks to a mathematics test he excelled in. To be completely honest, he actually excels at everything he does. Then, Perseus or Percy for short is her twin brother. He is very similar to Eleanor in many ways, same bluish-greenish sea-like eyes, messy and a little bit wavy light brown hair, although Ellie has it longer. They are both 18, but they still spend a great amount of time together . The twins are both small, and not very muscular, completed by pretty similar personalities, but although Perce doesn't admit it, he is much more protective and less intelligent.

And then comes her younger sister, Ginny or Ginevra. Blame Paula for that one, everyone liked the name Sally better. She is a 6-year-old ball of happiness, ray of sunshine, never thinking too much of herself, and never complains about anything, but food. She doesn't like her veggies. She is tall and lean with freckles spread all over her body.

Then, there's Ronald. Another victim of Paula's bad naming skills. He can spend hours rambling about nothing at all, which is saying something for a 3-year-old. He is short and chubby, and is always either eating or talking .

And finally, there's Mom and Father. They are getting a little bit old, so calling them Mom and Dad is not a possibility. In a big house like theirs, shouting is an everyday activity, and the more years, the less you hear. In parent vocabulary, mom and dad sound the same.

Their mom, Paula, is very calm and fun to be with, while her father, Arthur, is the strict one. Everyone has a little of bit of their parents personalities in one way or another, nobody left out. Bill got the looks, Perce got the calmness, Ginny got the fun factor, Ron got the chatterbox personality, but Ellie got the brains. They are a pretty fierce team, but not a perfect one. I warn you, don't mess with the Watson's.

And that is exactly what happened; they messed with the Watson's.

IF YOU APPRECIATE MY MEMES DONT FORGET TO VOTE :)

Written : 30 / 01 / 17
Edited: 14 / 12 / 17