9.

"Wake uuuuupppp!" Harry was jumping on my bed. They were heading to Las Vegas and he was crazy about it, I had no idea how he managed to walk into the apartment but he always does.

A few moments later I was dressed, a simple pink hoodie with some adidas bottoms and also adidas on my shoes.

We are now at the airport, some of the guys where already there

Cal appeared last he was on a rush since we had 10 minutes to enter the plain.
He was tired, more than usual. Something was wrong with that Boy, I could tell by the way he walked.

The plain was almost empty, we made our way to first class and I sat by the window. Turned the airplain mode on my phone.
I loved airplanes the thought of being on air and looking down at the beautiful white clouds made me happy.

The boys where working, sleeping or on their phones. But Sarah was wide awake looking at me probably trying to grab my attention, stepping away from my spot I made my way to hers.

"You know, I think it's something about Jessica, maybe you should go talk to him!" Sarah's eyes where stuck onto Cal. We've been talking about the way he was acting.

"Me? Nah you're crazy!" I haven't told anyone about the kiss.
Sarah gave me a look that almost scared me, I raised my hands up and walked over to Cal.

"Hey Freezer." I took his headphones off. The blue in his eyes felt different I couldn't feel the magic on the way they stated at me. "What's going on? I know you're not okay!" A confirmation wasn't needed, the blonde boy hugged me hard as if he never wanted to let go.

"She's pregnant" He found the courage to speak closer to my ear. "Jessica is having a baby. And she's getting a flight to Vegas tomorrow."

"She's what?" I felt like my heart stooped beating for a moment. Everything dropped, the boy that I loved was going to be a father.

"I'm not ready, I can't be a father" The boy faced me in hope that I would do something to help him.

"You went to bed with her now face the consequences" I turned around walking back to my place.
I couldn't stay there, I fought against the tears but they seemed to be winning. That's when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"I know what's up." Jonah sat by my side. "I was in Cal's flat when she told him, they don't know I know. I saw that he told you!" My best friend wasn't searching for an answer. "You love him, I know you to well Cassandra. The way you act? You where so rude to him, that hurt you..." The tears stormed down my face.

<>
Vegas is so pretty. I'm going out with Sarah, Nicky, Emily and Freya we are shopping for some clothes.
They where waiting for me because I got a call from my parents and it took a while.
We didn't saw the hours flying, some of the boys had text us many times and we didn't realized.

With her hands full of bags Freya struggled to open the penthouse door, me along with the girls entered the room. Josh came running hugging Freya, they are so adorable. Then Ethan kissed Emily and Lux kissed Sarah.

"No need to make us feel bad" I joke by the fact me and Nicky where still standing there.

"Come here I'll kiss you, poor Cassy" Manny spoke making his way from the kitchen to the door.

"Manny you're here!" I jumped to his arms. I saw that Jessica was staring at us, sitting in Cal's lap.

"Do you need something Jessica darling?" I mumbled in a super rude tone.

"You don't need to be rude..." Cal defended her.

"Was I talking to you?" I faced the blonde boy.