Breaking Routine

Note:  This chapter does not contain spoilers.

It was a normal day in Harusame seventh division. Abuto was working in his room, and Kamui was slacking off, like usual.

Suddenly someone knocks on the door. It was one of Abuto's friend, with a present.

-What is it?- Abuto asked, while he stared to a heart shaped box.

-It should be obvious. Chocolates.- Answered his friend

-I can see those are chocolates, my question is, why a man is giving me chocolates? I rather have a woman doing it. You can keep them.

-Oh, but Abuto, this is not a love confession, these are special. You can "spice" things up. Are you following?

-Oi, oi, What do you think I am? Do I really look like someone who needs help in bed? - Saying that Abuto throw the chocolates in the trash- I don't need the help of some drug, my mega drive is good enough, now let me work in peace.

His friend left the room disappointed and got back to work too.

Hours passed and Abuto's shift ended.

Abuto hadn't seen Kamui in so many hours, he started to worry. Taking care of that brat was like having a puppy: silence is suspicious, very suspicious. Thinking that he started his journey to find his captain.

After a not so long quest Abuto returned to his room, only to find Kamui laying on the floor. He rushed to see if his stupid captain was still alive, but as soon as he approached the boy he felt a strong pain in the leg. Kamui had hitted him.

-What--

-I'm fine- mumbled the boy, who was facing the floor

-Are you crazy? It is clear you are not fine. What happened?---

-I SAID I'M FINE

At this moment abuto was clueless, till he saw a familiar empty box, with heart shape. Then he realized what was going on. This kid had drugged himself. Sometimes Kamui's stupidity amazed him. What could lead him to eat something that was in the trash in the first place?

But this was not the time for such thinking. He had to take care of the stupid boy that was laying on the floor, and now he knew why he was facing the floor, he was hard.

- Kamui....- there was no response - Kamui, I know what is going on. There is nothing to be ashamed, those chocolates had some..."love" drug. Can you stop looking at the floor and stand up?

- No

- ....I already told you----- Abuto was interrupted

- I'm not like this because I want to. I can't stand up. My arms and legs feel numb, and I feel dizzy.

Abuto knew what he had to do: Take Kamui to the bed and let him rest. But it was not an easy task. He didn't want to touch him, not when Kamui was so...weak.

-Abuto, you can leave, I'll sleep here

- In the floor? No way. I'm taking you to the bed, then you can rest and wait for the effects to disappear.

Abuto put a kneel on the ground next to Kamui, who was still facing the floor. Then grabbed Kamui's arm and turned him around. He had his eyes closed and a forced smile was drawn on his face. He was breathing heavily, and had his face was red.

- A-Abuto, I'm fine, I don't see why I can't sleep on the floor. Just let me here and don't touch me. - Kamui's voice had broken at the beginning, he sounded so vulnerable.