A step closer

Note: This chapter does not contain spoilers.

Well it has been one month today since I started a 'relationship' with Kamui. Maybe I should do something special, like teach him one of my techniques. Mmmm yes, I'll go with that. Still can't believe I managed to convince him to keep all this as a secret, if the others know they'll assume I'm taking advantage of him and....actually that is what happened but no one has to know, if they do I'm a dead Yato. If I remember correctly today we meet in Kamui's room.

When Abuto reached the boy's room he was already horny, thinking in all the things he will do.

-Oi, you know it's been a month since...... -there was no one in the room, but the sound of water could be heard from the bathroom.

The captain's room was the more luxurious and spacious. Even with it's own bathroom, and that was perfect because he could do so much things in there and no one will ever knew.

He took off all his cloth and entered the room.

-Abuto! You are here, I'm almost done you can go and wait me in bed -as always Kamui was happy to see him. When they were alone like now his captain changed his usual poker face smile to a genuine one.

-I'm fine here, now we are going to have some fun. -As Abuto entered the shower he saw luxury in those blue eyes. – Come –Abuto stretched Kamui between his arms, he could feel his wet body against him, and his wet hair between his fingers- Let's have fun today, I'm teaching you something new. - Kamui's eyes shined with enthusiast.

Abuto caressed Kamui's cheek and gave him a tender, deep kiss introducing his tongue in his captain mouth. Then he made Kamui face one of the showers walls, put his left hand on the brat's shoulder and moved the right one down to Kamui's hips, putting him in position.

-Abuto –he couldn't see the blond Yato face, but from the tone of his voice it was obvious he was turned on.

-This is only the warm up. Night is young. - saying this Abuto, who was already erect, forced his way inside Kamui. It was so tight, he hadn't use any lubricant after all.

-Abuto! Why...? It hurts, you know - Kamui complained but did no effort to try to free himself or stop his lover.

-Well, you seem to like it -Whispered in Kamui's ear, he knew that drive his captain crazy.

Between Kamui's moanings and the sower the room was full of noise.

-Abuto, I'm coming

-No wait, hold it a little longer

-I...I can't. It's too much -it was true, he looked like he was doing his best not to come .

After a not so long thinking Abuto firmly grabbed Kamui's member.

-You are not coming before me - this was not the best thing to do, but nothing would avoid Abuto to have a wonderful time.

-Yes, yes - the kids face seemed to be enjoying the situation more than expected.

-You like this? -Abuto was surprised but for some reason now he was more horny than before. -Kamui, tell me. Tell me you like this.

-No, why would I? That....

-Is embarrassing? You can make me come saying something like that, say it.

-I....I like it -Kamui said in a very low voice but it didn't matter to Abuto, who enjoyed every single word and syllable.

-You are such a good boy -Abuto moved his left hand from Kamui's shoulder to his throat and closed his hand carefully around his captain's neck, while he kept going inside the boy over and over again. -You like this too?