Hana

The Disco

,,Hey, want to drink some beer with us?'' ,called a random guy to him.

,,I'm sorry. Can I have some chocolate milk instead?'' ,asked Taehyung who looked kinda lost. He looked to the right and the left.

,,Where is he?'' ,whispered Tae to himself.

After hearing Taehyungs answer the guy and his friends laughed at him with disgust.

,,Wth? WhY R yoU hEre Then..?HAHahaAha.We dOn't HavE MilK For kIds LIke yOuu!''

Taehyung didn't care what those random drunk people said. Their alcoholic breath disgusted him and he just wanted to leave that place.

Some time later, a person who Taehyung had waited for so long came rushing out the bathroom.

Why...does he have lipstick all over his face?

,,WhOO...I'm sorry Taehyungie...some girl took my hand and pushed me into a bathroom stall! Don't know if it was the girl's or boy's bathromm doe..'' ,said Namjoon and took a deep breath right after.

,,Umm..okay hyung but can we go now? I don't really like this place.''

He stared at Namjoon and pouted.

,,Can you go by yourself? I have still have to take care of something here..'' Rapmon answered.

,,Okay..'' said Taehyung and grabbed his jacket to leave.

Smoking people were seen everywhere around him and the music was so loud that you can almost not hear anyones voice.

Looking back, he saw Namjoon making out with two girls at the same time.

Sighing, Tae asked himself how he can even do that and went out of the door.

Some minutes later

Taehyung pov

Aissh.. I forgot that the way back to my house was so far away! I feel like I walked for hours! I'm getting thirsty..

I looked around the place I were and found a little grocery shop on the other side of the road.

OH! Finally! Maybe I can get some chocolate milk from there!

I think I grew an addiction for chocolate milk..

After the door of the small shop opened, I went in and immediately went searching for chocolate milk.

Your pov

Lying on the ground crying because of my boyfriend is getting normal for me. We fought again because i screamed at him for always flirting with girls everywhere he goes and even makeout with them right before my eyes. He always says that he was drunk at that time so I always accepted his apology.

But now it gets on my nerves.

Who won't be sad if the boyfriend leaves the house every night and comes back really drunk?

I can smell the scent of beer from his mouth as he talks with me.

,,NO! I WON'T FORGIVE YOU! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU ALREADY BROKE MY HEART??'' ,I screamed with all my strength.

And then,

I felt a hand smacking me in the face.

He suddenly changed his expression from angry to scared and nervous.

,,Babe, I'm sorry..I-''

I didn't want to see his face anymore.

,,GO AWAY YOU STUPID ASSHOLE I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN!'' ,I said and the next thing I said was probably for the best.