Chapter 2

Dan's POV

I was just minding my own business until a girl, who looked pretty young, bumped into me. "Oh, sorry..." I said, walking past her. I kept walking until I felt a sharp pain on my wrist.

I looked down and part of my tattoo turned white. What? How is that even possible? I turned back around and the girl that was once there was gone. Was she my 'true love'? No, she had white on her wrist. I looked around, no one else was on the street.

I kept spinning around in circles until I saw the girl again, staring out the window. She saw me staring and closes the blinds, leaving me to walk to my destination once again...

(TiMe SkIp)
"Phil! Phil! Where are you?!" I said, running around the apartment, searching for him. "What do you want, Dan?" Phil said, popping his head out from the lounge.

I went up to him and showed him my wrist, his eyes widened. "How is that even possible? Did you see her? What did she loo-"

"Phil, I didn't see her... But this is great, now I know that she's out there and I won't die alone!"

"I mean it is great but you haven't even seen her! Who knows where she could be at this point!" He said, making weird hand gestures. I just shook my head and walked into my bedroom, putting my face in my hands.

"Why is it so hard to find her! Literally everyone has found their mates. I swear to fu-"

"DAN JUST GO TO BED YOU CAN TALK TO YOURSELF IN THE MORNING!" Phil yelled through the wall, clearly not having any of my crap. I laid down on my bed, not really caring that I was still in my clothes that I wore that morning.

(MInI TiME sKIp)
I woke up to the sound of the front door closing, I walked out of my room, finding my phone on the living room couch, I had gotten a text message from Phil:

Went to go visit friends, will be back later (Also don't fuss about Amelia, for the 100th time).

I just rolled my eyes and put my phone back down on the couch. I looked back down at my tattoo, smiling to myself. "Sorry, Phil. But sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do..." I said, getting changed into different clothes and heading out of the flat.

I walked down the streets of London, walking faster and faster every time I knew that I was getting closer to the apartment that she was near. I saw the same door that I saw that night. Same doormat, same dirt mark on the door. This was it.

I knocked on the door and the door swung open, showing a man with curly hair and green eyes. "Pj?! What are you doing here?" I asked, confused. He literally just looked at me like I was an idiot.

"Dan. I live here." He said in a monotone voice. "B- but, what about Amelia? And the tattoo thing, and-" I was rambling on until he interrupted me. "Wait, what 'tattoo thing'? " I quickly pulled out my wrist from under my sleeve, and his eyes immediately widened.

"Oh my gosh! Come inside, why didn't I ever think of this?!" He said, ushering me inside. "Wh- what didn't you think about?" He showed me into the living room where two girls sat. That was the girl from last night...

"AMELIA THIS IS DAN! DAN THIS IS AMELIA" Pj said, pushing me over to the two girls. The girl with the curly hair and brown eyes smiled, quickly leaving the couch. Leaving me to sit with the other girl.

She smiled and held her hand out for me to shake it, which I gladly accepted. As soon as my hand touched hers, she winced and pulled her hand away. She looked down at her wrist. White. The same thing happened to mine.

Her smile became so wide and she hugged me. "It's you! It's actually you!" She said, tears in her eyes.
Amelia's POV

"It's you! It's actually you!" I said, getting teary eyed. I WONT BE FOREVER ALONE! I pulled away from the hug and looked at his face, he had tears rolling down it. As I looked around I saw everyone else had wide smiles and teary eyes.

This was it. I wasn't going to be alone. I finally had my soulmate. Life was great...

HEYOOO! God, that was cringy. So, I bet you were wondering 'why would she have found him then instead of later?'. Well, I'm an impatient little butt so I am going to be rebuilding the storyline in the next few days. I hope you enjoyed!
                                 ~ Emily 👽