Chapter: 8 everything is fine?

After finally defeating the darkness a.k.a Amara sam and dean hadn't had a case or herd anything weird going on, castiel hadn't had herd anything with the angels and ben didn't hear any news or anything concerning other demons. Dean walked into sam's room with no idea what to say, he stood in the doorway and just stared at sam thinking of what to say, cause with everything that has happened it's been awkward around them, I mean we don't even talk anymore if it's not about a case or something, dean thought and cleared his throat and sam looked up from his laptop "uh dean, hey what do you want" he said awkwardly as he put his laptop away "uh, you know just...just wanted to uh-okay you know what something weird is going on between us" sam gave dean a confused look saying "dean what are you talking about" dean looked at sam in anger, he knew that sam was pretending that he didn't know what dean was talking about and he just snapped "WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT, WHAT I'M FUCKING TALKING ABOUT IS THE FACT THAT YOU AND I HAVEN'T TALKED TO EACH OTHER EVER SINCE WE DEFEATED THE DARKNESS!" When I was done yelling sam calmly said "fine if you really want an answer then it's because I don't know what to say, yeah weird shit happens to us cause we hunt demons, but you being one of them a demon that's just weird you being something that you always killed" dean was about to say something when when the lights began to flicker sam and dean looked at each other and went to the hallway and they saw a face that they thought they would never see again they were in to much shock to reach of there guns so the man pushed his hand forward and with great force sam and dean were push onto the wall the man looked at both of them and said "hello boys good to see you again" dean looked at the man in anger and muttered a name he thought he would never said again "Lucifer"