Chapter 3 - Cruel Nagi

*Steiffen's POV*

Steiffen Steinfield is the whole name . I'm already 17 years old and we're in a Senior High .

  The reason why I always followed Nagi (Nathalie Presscott) is because of this.

(Flash Back)

*In the Airport*

"Oh my! I can smell the scent of pollution, now I'm sure that we're in the Philippines" stacy 'my little sister' .

"Horay! Philippines \^_^/" stephany 'my oldest sister' .

"Honey! Steiffen! Mr.Presscott wants to talk to you later"

"What is it about ma ?"

"Regarding to her grandaughter, I guess"

Oh! I see, she's Nagi my ... let's talk about that next time .

After that I went to Mr.Presscott, Nagi's grandpa .

"Its almost 6 years since we've last met" Mr.Presscott said while sitting on his chair in his office .

"Yeah! And seems you've change a lot sir"

"I guess you still remember my grandaughter Nagi , do you?"

"Of course sir! I haven't forgoten about her , and I won't "

"That's great! Well! The reason that I called you here after hearing your arrival is that , I want you to look after my Nagi in school . You got a reward after this mission, but I don't want you to do this just because of some price that I can give you . I want you to take care of her and secure her in secret "

"But. Why me ?"

"Because I trust you , that's why I waited for your return . You already saved her before , didn't you? "

"Yeah! But why does she need a security?"

"Don't ask to much . You'll notice about that next time . And one thing , don't you fall inlove with her , or else I'll sue you . Is that clear ?"

"Yeah! I got it"

"Good! You can go now"

(End of Flash Back)

After I followed her from school , we were now riding a taxi . We were both sitting on the back but she's so far away from me . Its as if I got an STD . -_-

"Kuya dito nalang po" she said through the driver . I thought she can't speak tagalog, *smirk* I forgot that she grow up here .

Nung nakababa na siya ay sumunod na din si Steiffen .

"I thought you can't speak tagalog,*smirk*"

"What the hell are you thinking , of course I can . I live here "

then she walked through their door.

"Aren't you inviting me in?"

"I still don't know you ,so why should I ?" And raises her eye brow.

"*smirk* , ok!"

"*yawn* go now , I'm already sleepy "

"Goodnight, have a sweet dream" then I smiled at her .

"Yeah! Whatever!"- then rolled her eyes.

Hmp, she's really a snob . -_-

After that I left , then she already closed their door .