Tutor G.D (part 1)

(Different type of perspective tell me if you do or don't like it this way)
I kinda really like this btw

Ughhh class again, I miss the holidays mostly for the fun, recklessness, hot guyzzz 🔥 and duh not having to be here.
*school ends*
"Y/N get down here sweetie your father and I have something to tell you!"
Can't my mom ever just let me live in peace.
"I'm coming"
*you walk down the stairs dreading what she has to tell you she had that particular tone in her voice*
"Y/n we have hired a tutor for you, you're becoming a woman and we can't have you lazing around failing all your tests"
"MOM OMG YOU CANT DO THIS, I'm not spending my afternoons with some old guy who probably watches silent movies" 😤
"He's not old he's 17  and he comes tomorrow"
"Why do I bother"
"His name is Grayson Dolan make sure you call him mr Dolan I don't want you disrespecting him until he dos-
"FUCK MOM"
"Language sweetie"
"Grayson Dolan as in Dolan fucking Grayson"
"Um well I guess so"
"Mom I love you so much omg"
"Okkkk... love you too honey"
What the actual frick Grayson Dolan tutors wow I never would have known. I need clothes I need an outfit stat
*next day afternoon*
Grayson will be here any minute and I have a plan I'm going to act like I don't know him that way he'll think I'm chill and won't see me as some crazy fan girl.
What you're wearing

Yeahhh okay there was a bit of cleavage but hey I'm just another teenage girl right? 😏

"Ding dong"
"Okay y/n behave yourself for Grayson your father and I are going to aunt Lucy's for a few days like we planned, bye!"
Oh I'll behave mom
"Heloooo y/n you there?"
You heard his deep sexy voice almost reaching for your soul with every last word he let flow from his plump lips.
"Oh hey, you must be the tutor" haha in actually feeling pretty damn confident
"Yup that's me" *Grayson, quite obviously starts checking you out*\how he's looking at you\

"And you must be my student" "So are we going to start or are you going to keep checking me out Mr Dolan?" "Uh ahhh umm sorry, I'm sorry oh and you don't have to call me Mr Dolan" "So you prefer daddy?" *Grayson  blushes* "Relax dude I'm kidding" ...

"So are we going to start or are you going to keep checking me out Mr Dolan?"
"Uh ahhh umm sorry, I'm sorry oh and you don't have to call me Mr Dolan"
"So you prefer daddy?"
*Grayson  blushes*
"Relax dude I'm kidding"
"I knew that!" "Grayson call me Grayson, what's your name"
"My name is Jeff, but I prefer Y/n"
"You're hilarious sit down Jeff stop distracting me" -he says with a laugh-

-okay I'll update this soon guys tell me what you think is gonna happen next ⤵️comments (other than smut obv. That's coming) and tell me if you enjoyed it do far! Thnx 4 readinggg stay tuned for part 2!