Chapter 9:

{ Credits to my co-author Andie S. for chapter 9.Please follow her @fandietastic , we shared ideas in making chapter 9: She might be "co-authoring until. further a do, so yeah. haha. ok thanks for reading guys and pls keep reading until this ends. Dnt forget to vote, comment and whatever.. Soooo,, enjoy! ;) }

-----------

Daylight was burning. I had to get ready for school but I was too lazy to get up.

"Ugh."

"I hate mondays." I complained as I stood up and jump in the shower.

"La la la... I wanna stay up all night amd jump around until we see the sun. I wanna stay up all night and find a girl and tell her she's the one, Hold on to the feeling and dont let it go 'Cause we got the flow now ,get out of control, I wanna stay up all night and do it all with youuuuu... " I sung enthusiasticly in the shower and really getting into the groove, I might add. Hahaha.

"Pssssst." I heard someone hiss.

"Ahhhh!" I yelled as someone threw my scrubber over the shower door.

I quickly grabbed my towel and wrapped myself with it.

I took a slight peek at the gap between the wall and the shower door., to sdd the shadow of a man with curly hair.

At the first sight of curly hair, I was 1000% sure who it was; Harry. I slightly opened the door and get one foot out.

"Boo!" he came out with white cloth on top of him.

"Shit! Oh, God you scared the soul out of me!" I responded in fright.

"Haha, chillax baby fan girl. It's just me." he smirked.

"how did you get in here you perv???!"

"Again, none of your concern. I'm Harry Styles. I can do anything."

"Ugh. Get out of here!"

"I will if you allow me to give you a ride to school." he said, grinning.

"Fine.Whatever, just get out of here!!!" i said shoving him out of the door.

"I'll wait for you outside." he said childlishly with a wide smile on his face.

"Oh and btw, I'm not your baby fangirl." I said grimning before I slammed the door shut.

••Harry's POV••

I woke up extra early to surprise Joey outside her house and hive her a ride. Oh. Before that, I haven't exaclty been honest. The thing is..

........

........

........

I live right next to Joey. But, shhh. And ever since I met her, the thought of her over blows in my mind. I cant take her of my mind. Why??!

I mean, I am NOT the type of guy who takes relationships seriously...

In fact. Im the exact opposite. I just want to have fun. Im the type of guy who comes home late every night because Im out hooking up with hot girls, and pretend I never knew them the next day. What can I do? I'm irresistable! I'm hot! NOT to mention, Im the hottest jock in town!! Haha.

But, for some unexplained reason, I changed all that with her. ONLY WITH HER. *sighs*

Anyways, I've been keeping a close watch on her everyday. Then this morning, It was almost 7am and her curtains were still closed. It's usually open when she goes to school. And their car was still there. So that only means she hasn't left for school yet.

It can't possible that she's absent. She's very particular when it comes to education.

She's a very efficient lady. She's never late, and she's never absent.

So I made a quick decision. hahah.

< * dun dun dun dun * >

I grabbed my hoodie and I ran to there back door. There was Nally Mally ( whatever her name was) doing her morning routine, cooking bacon, oh sweet delicious crispy bacon and eggs while she take the orange juice out of the refrigerator.

Nah, am I getting hung-eh-reh! haha ahh, forget about that.

So when the she finally took a bathroom break, I quickly let myself in and led myself to Joey's room.

I slightly swung the door open to take a peek if she was there. I heard someone singing our song "Up All Night." Surely it was her. The sound came up from the bathroom, so I entered her room and got inside the bathroom.

To the left was a white cloth like so I put it on and said at the same time throw something rough at her, "pssst." I hid then later on, I slightly peeked in the shower door.

I saw her.

Nude.

OH MY GOD. She was smoking hot! God. She's so hot..

I didn't notice that I can be seen so I just frightened her.

"Boo!" I said.

"Shit! Oh, God you scared the soul out of me!" She responed in fright. Huh,sure though.

She's fucking hot even just in a towel wrapped around her sexy body.

"Haha, chillax baby fan girl. Its just me." I said scanning her body up and down.

"How did you get in here, you perv???!" She said.

In that little body there were curves. Sexy, with her hair wet. Pink lips, tanned skin.

Loooooove it.

I kissed her yesterday. Wait did she just have her first kiss or what? I wonder.

Well, if that was her first kiss...... 1 point for me.

*I'm Harry Styles, I can do anything* I play this thoughts repeatedly in my mind.

She just slammed the door shut in front of my face. She's so freaking hot!I would really take this relationship further. I can't explain,. But I think, I want her. Badly.

----------

A/N:

Hello fellas, sorry for the late update. I hoped you like this chapter. Im working on the next chapter. I'll published it, soon. I hope you read the author's note in the beginning... Keep reading, comment and vote. It would mean so much to me... Ily all!! Thanks for 100+ reads... :)