Again

Jenna's POV

"Hey beautiful", he greets as he hugs me from behind.

"We've been together like ten minutes ago, it seems like you're always missing me." I chuckle and took a sip at the fruit shake he is holding.

"Of course i don't want to be away from you, not even a foot." He smiles. That smile i always adore, giving brightness to my dim life. Ugh, the perfert curve of his lips makes me want to steal a kiss.

"And why is that mister?" I asked.

"Because i love you." His breath is wild and sharp as it runs into my ears giving shivers down my spine.

"Of course you do. Well guess what? I love you more." I said rebounding tenderly, and i saw him smile again melting my entire body. He kissed me on the tip of my nose and the sparks of electricity flowing through my body suddenly turned into fire, not an angry fire but soft and low fire gently melting my nerves.

"I'll have another fruit shake for the lady." He ordered to the bartender. He's given me too much lovely butterflies on my stomach today and it feels so pleasant.

"That was obvious." I said.

"Obvious as it is, i can see you like fruit shakes more than i do." I never thought he noticed me taking another sip from his fruit shake, making me blush my cheeks, giving him an embarassed smile.

"I thought you like it more than i do. Well i guess we're born with the same parents."

"Okay, so where do i laugh?" He tried to make me blush again.

"Seriously?"

"Nahh, just joking. I'll just go get your surfboard." He said ending the convo. I can't believe he will be teaching me how to surf today. I feel so excited and at the same time i feel nervous. What if there were something in the water, like sharks or creepy fishes, and if i fail from my board will i still be a whole piece? Maybe he's just joking on teaching me to surf seriously, or he's just joking on getting my surfboard. Or maybe i should stop overthinking.

"I can see that is another joke."

"It's not. Just wait here, I'll be back in a minute." He defended giving me another kiss on my cheek. He never failed to surprise me with kisses, and it always makes my nerves go haywire.

Just in a perfect time, the bartender handed me the fruit shake and it looks like it has more fruits than the shake awhile ago.

"Here you go ma lady, disfrutar de su batido de frutas." He said in Spanish tongue.

"Gracias." I responded and took a huge sip on the shake. It freezes my brain but all i can think of is that it's good. No, not just good but it's really good. I savor the flavor having watermelon, kiwi, strawberry, mango and other fruits, and it really gives happiness to my tummy.

Before any minute passes, he returns with the surfboard between his arm and his body. Sure it is a large and lovely board. Turning my world slow-mo, i stared at him as he took a nice step on the warm sand and runs his hand through his hair, making them sexier. I see every drop of his sweat falling down as he moves a muscle and how his body fits to the season. Background music begins to play in my head as he is walking towards my direction. 'Sexy and hot' is all my subconcious can say.

I stood up and head towards him saying, "Thank God you ordered me a good shake, perfect for a hot weather you know, hoo", as i fan my face using my hands.

"You're so welcome ma love." He smirks making the fruit shake boil in my stomach. "Now let me teach you now how to surf, it'll be fun." He added.

I followed him as we step into the water. "Now how do you do this thing?" I asked as i grabbed my surfboard. He entered his board into the water and attached the leg leash in his rear ankle.

"Here, let me help you with that." He helped as he chuckled. God, thank you for giving me life. Hearing him chuckle everytime is a vitamin to my heart.

We lay flat on our surfboards and paddle to the area where the waves begin to crash. "Now let's walk out until it's waist deep where waves are gently breaking." He said. "Then turn your board so it faces the shore, and start paddling gently. When you feel your board is being picked up by the wave, give an extra two or three powerful strokes to match your speed with the waves and..." I begin to daydream. The sound that everyone is producing, the waves, the birds, jet skis, and everything slowly muted. All i can hear is his voice. His sharp and low voice. I'm so out of the world that i don't know what my name is right now. I don't care about sharks anymore, or creepy fishes. All i can think of is that this guy right here, right beside me is...

"...got it?" He snapped me out.

I don't really have an idea of what he is saying all i can remember is the word 'strokes' and i also don't know what he mean about strokes or how to do it anyway. But as i can observe people i feel like it's a little bit easy to learn. I started paddling gently until i saw that the waves are a few meters away. As i picked up one wave, i push myself up while springing off my legs and toes. I am now riding a small wave.

I flew a kiss to him trying to mean it's easy as fuck but suddenly i leaned on the wrong side. Very wrong and i thought it was okay that i can still help myself and lean my other foot to the other side of the board. But it was too bad. I started to get my body awkward and got my foot into the water. I felt really terrible as i fell into it. I looked up and saw that the waves have passed and the light is getting away. I tried to swim up and help myself back on top of my surfboard. But i realize something different and weird.

I calm myself down then touched my face noticing i was dry. My back hurts. There was no sunlight touching my skin, I can only feel softness. Softness of a.... a blanket. I opened my eyes and notice that i was covered by the blanket and was lying on the floor. I stood up immediately and threw the blanket away. I fell from the bed.

It happened again! That dream. Those unrealistic moments i dreamt everyday.

I glance at the alarm clock and thought why it didn't alarm. I took it's battery and threw them away then rushed to the shower room after i found out that it was quarter to eight, and i might get late for first week in college. I still haven't decided what to wear and i need more time.

I turned on the shower and stepped into it feeling the warm water, and it was really good. I thought again about the dream while i was taking a quick bath. It's been long since i was still in high school. How the guy perfectly greeted 'Hey beautiful', how he perfectly appears being so damn hot bringing my surfboard, how he stole kisses, and how everything happened.

'Geez Jenna, you're overthinking again.' And there goes my subconcious. 'Believe me, guys like those only appears in fairytales. Besides, you should hurry that bath and stop thinking because it was never real, it was only just a dream.