I can't stand seeing him with someone else

Sunday Funday, or should I say: Sunday Fun-due (fondue). I jumped on Kenny's bed to wake her up.

"Wake up lazy ass" I annoyed her.

"What do u want to wake me up this early bitch?" She replied annoyed.

"Go and change ur pj's. We're going to the mall, again"

"Again? Let's go somewhere else"

"No. Maybe I'll see Justin today too"

She let out a heavy sigh and replied "Fine. All the things I do for u..."

I smiled the victory smile cz I won.

Kenny went to the bathroom to take a shower and change her clothes while I already took my shower but now I'm gonna dress up. I put on a grey long sleeved sweater, some white shorts, black heels boots and a black hat. My hair was wavy so I left it that way. And of course, bracelets and rings.

Ken got out. She was wearing a long dark grey shirt and grey vans. Her hair was in a ponytail.

We got out and walked to the mall.

"Omg Ken I was right!! Look, look! He's here!" I said while pinching her on the arm.

"Yey, good for u" She said in a dull way.

"Should I go talk to him and clear my mind?"

"Yeah I mean, if u want to"

"I will".

I fixed myself up and went straight to talk to him. Where did he go?! No no plz! But.... I was ready to face him :(

Ken landed her hand on my shoulder "It's okay, there'll be another time"

"I guess... boy, am I so stupid! What was I thinking?!... let's go home" and while turning around, I bumped into someone.

"Sor- Miley? " The person said

Wait, that voice sounds familiar. Plus, how did they know my name?!

"Justin? Hey"

he looked absolutely amazing! He was wearing a black shirt, black leather jacket, light blue shorts that stop right under his knees, black shoes and a black snapback. And also gold chains and a golden watch. Again, completely different from the way he shows up at college.

"Hi, how are ya?" He asked

"I'm good, what about u?"

"Same here"

"Listen Justin, I wanted to-"

"Hey babe!" A girl interrupted and kissed him on the cheek.

"Hey Dina! Miley, Dina, Dina, Miley" he introduced us to each other.

And that moment was so hard for me to breathe. I fake smiled and said "nice to meet u" and I noticed that she faked a smile too.

"Oh sorry, and that's Kendall. They're my students" he continued.

"Hi Kendall" Dina greeted with a real smile. That's odd. Kendall smirked.

"Well we gotta go no- oh wait, Miley u were telling me something? " Justin asked.

"Yeah... But I, for..got" I hesitated.

"Then I guess I'll see u around" he said waving goodbye,

"Yeah, see u around" I said in a low voice looking at my my nails.

"Cmon, let's go home" ken took my hand.

KENDALL'S POV:

I've never seen her like that before. She didn't say a word on our way back home. I really need to do something, but what?...

BACK HOME:

The first thing I did when we got back home was running up to my room, throwing myself on he bed and busted into tears.

"Baby! Don't cry! If he doesn't know how much of an amazing person u are, it's his loss" ken comforted me.

"But u don't get it, it's my fault! I'm the one who kind of pushed him away when I said that this whole thing is awkward" I cried.

"Yeah and ur right!"

"But I love him so much kenny and I can't stand seeing him with someone else! "

"I know baby girl, but maybe she's just his friend"

"Idk, and I don't want to know cz I might get hurt"

"So what are u gonna do?" Ken asked,

"I don't know ken, I really don't" I said while going back to crying and hiding my face under my pillow.