Creepy Dream OneShot

When we walked in the building, the first room we walked in was huge and it had pink floral wallpaper and dark wooden floors. The farther we walked in, the creepier it got.

The lights flickered.

"Did the lights just flicker?" Takayla asked me.

"Yea it did" I said looking around. Before the lights flickered everyone was huddled together creeped out. But now 3 kids around the room no where near each other were dancing to no music.

The lights flickered.

More kids disappeared and started dancing

"Sum ain't right" Roshan said.

"Yeah this is creeping me out." Shayla said

"If something is really wrong, we need to get Harlie and Angel," I said.

"Dont forget about Keauna too" Takayla said.

So me and Takayla ran to get Keauna first because we saw her first. Plus, we were trying to hurry up before the ligh-

The lights flickered.

I saw Trishon, Jamel, Brandon, and TJ dancing to no music.

"Kayla..." I said pointing to TJ.

She looked and gasped, "Come on. Dont worry we need to get Kee"

When we found her, she saw us and ran towards us. Then I saw a thin white line that looked like lightning but it wasn't ad bright.

It came for Kee.

Struck her in the head.

The lights flickered.

And she was on the dance floor.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

"Shit! Kee!!" I said crying.

"Damn damn no no...." Kayla cried.

I sniffles and ran towards Harlie and Angel. "We gotta fo now. This place just killed Kee"

They gasped and me, Harlie, Angel, and Takayla beelined for Shayla and Roshan. "Dont stand under the lights. Kee was under one and it just killed her. Well I think it killed her. I don't know!! But she's on the dance floor." I briefed them.

I looked up. We were under a light.

"Shit get away from the light!!" I shouted.

As soon as we backed away, a little thin line came down. And the lights flickered.

"Damn I be on point." I smirked to myself.

"Okay children!! If you want fries as a snack go ahead and get some! They're by the counter!!" A lady with a pink floral dress said pointing to some old ladies with pink floral shirts on.

"What's with the floral?" Shayla asked.

"I don't know... But dont eat the fries."

And this dumbass....

Roshan and Harlie walked up to the group eating French fries. "dammit i said 'Dont eat the fries'!!"

"There's nothing wrong with emz! They taste funny but dey still good." Roshan said.

"I'm with Roshan on that one. I want some more...." Harlie said looking towards the fries.

"Me too...." And when they went to get some fries, the lights flickered. And they went to the dance floor.

But they weren't under a light.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*

"Yeah dont eat the fries" Angel said.