The Dark Being, The Aussie, The Lazy, and The Cook

(A/N: I was too busy to update yesterday. Sorry.)

While zombie forces claim the lives of many in Canada, a certain skeleton is fueled for revenge. 

"Oh my god. Dark get in here!" Sans said. A red skinned being with bioluminecent white eyes comes into the trashed, snowy cabin what used to be Sans and Papyrus' house. "Ok lazyhead, what in the heat of the Sahara do you want?" the peasant replied with a slightly angry tone in his monotone voice. "Dr. Zomboss has destroyed every single monster in the entire kingdom. We need to stop this." Sans said. Dark looks at the severity of the damage in Snowdin. "What should we do?" Dark spoke. Sans replies to him "We need to take action. He will claim more lives if we don't.". Skeleton Cook, a cousin of Sans and Papyrus chimes in: "Maybe we should launch an all-out attack on Zomboss!". The three argued for 15 minutes until Danger Dolan, a white humanoid with a blue hat, comes in.

"Hey guys! What are those?!" Dolan yelled. "Dude. No time for memeories." Dark replied. Sans said: "Dolan, this is a plan to stop Dr. Zomboss from destroying the world.". Dolan also replied "Wait, isn't Springtrap the bigger threat?". Sans shook this off because he knew Dr. Zomboss was a dangerous being. The four have been talking about who the bigger threat is until Dolan brought up the beloved pink cat.

"I wished Shima was still here." Dolan said. "Sadly, she perished on January 24, 2021"

The entire room fell in silence for a few minutes.

Dolan reinitiates the conversation by saying "Is Ennard okay if we fight his dad?"

Sans replied with "Dude, Ennard is not in on this. If he knows, he will kill us for sure."

The three decide to keep this a secret from Ennard.