Chapter #5

Amanda POV

We pulled up to 21 and walked in the club looking like ur average sexy ass bitches.

When we entered the club 'all eyes on you' started playing and i started moving my waist line and jess whispered in my ear

"How'd you get in."

"The usual my fake ID." I smirked holding up my ID. "You member J's ex Eddie the one that does anything for her, she bride him into making me one and trust me he would have made you one but you and j are already 21"
I said pouting my lips

"What's ma name for" j stopped in her tracks and turned around

"Bitch ain't no one calling your name." Jess responded causing all of us to laugh.

"Check it out over the VIP section you know that guy." J said knocking my arm with her elbow. "He's checking you out."

"Yea that's Jerome."

"The thug that you met in Orlando."

"Yea, he's cool."

"Mmhmmm." She mumbled." He looks dangerous be careful.

"OK mother I will."

We sat at the bar for a good 15 mins and I could feel eyes burning through my head side so I finally turned and saw Jerome walking over to me.

"Sup ma"

"Hi"

"You good"

"Yea"

"Aammm" J cleared her troat resting both hands on her hips.

"Oh sorry this is Julia and Jessica ma besties." I said pointing to j then jess

"Oh these are the two mad people you always talking about." I chuckeled a lily bit."yea these mad people."

Causing j and jess to give me those eyes out of all the adjectives, mad, seriously.

They all greeted  then parted their seperate ways leaving me and Jerome to talk.

August POV

"So u guys get the drill raite, me and Yung will go in and watch this dude a lilly bit, when y'all see this nigga walk out Chris and the rest a y'all will take it from their." Will said to Chris and the men in the van.

"You ready yung."

"Yeaa let's roll."

The security big Mac pushed opened the door so we could go in. Yes me and big Mac r cool I get to come at this shit anytime.

"R yo sure he's gonna be ere." Will asked.

"Am sure"

"How u so sure if u got info from a Colombian." Will said laughing causing me to laught too.

"Cuz tere he at." I pointed over the bar section seeing him sitting down whispering in some girl ear, she look familiar but I could only see her curly hair. Almost as curly as...... No that can't be she can't be ere.

"And he's with a bitch must be one of his next victims." We continue walk so we can get a better view." Hold the fuck up that ain't no bitch isn't that ...Manda." Will sounded mad asf causing me to look at him with even more anger in ma eyes.

"Ama kill this nigga" will said walking over to the direction they were at.

"I second that. I can't believe this nigga he couldn't kill non of us so he went after Manda." I mumbled to myself."no not my manda."