Love and pain

The sky looking pale, the field covered white, the sun couldn't be felt, though it could be seen, you could feel the cold message moaned by the wind. It was winter, two weeks from now will be christmas.

The beach laid empty, not even a soul, just this dark hair lady, should I call her bella, yeah, bella is her name, she was 5'8 feat I will say, slim, she looked like a model, so beautiful like the lilies itself, her white skin shone brightly though the beach was covered white from the snow droppings.

You'll ask what she is doing there when the waters had turned ice and the few place left liquid were so cool that a dead chicken wouldn't want to be in it, but what was she doing there.

Bella lied down on the ice tears rolling her eyes, yes it was on a winter her happy ending ended, her Joy stolen, grieved with pain and sorrow, she was there, she could still remember that moment, she still felt it close, as if it was last night it happened, last two years, she got married to this tall athletic build handsome henry, a successful lawyer and the best in the country, after all their well wishers left, the set out onshore to enjoy their honey moon. That very night while they were making love, to her that day was the day her happy ending had arrived, she and henry rushed into their cabin, drunk with the passion of wedding night, the sought to give themselves the love and passion, she lied on the bed seductively while henry rushed to get off his boots, she called out "henry, hope you'll take off mine, cause I'm too tired to do it" she said biting her lower lips, she could see the grin on his face, he pull of the boot and went to her with his hands running up from her toe to her thigh, locking his lips with her. "grab something and hold it tight" she could still hear the voice of the captain, "hold tight the tornado is quick upon us", "is it a red alert" she remember henry voice asking, "sir, sir" he called out, "but the ocean had already carried the captain, the cabin where they laid was flowing with water, the water was so cold that it could freeze them within an hour.

Bella started crying, henry picked her from the bed rushing towards the door, he slipped and fell down, coming down with her, he slipped and fell down with her, she heard him groan loud, looking at him she saw blood all over him, shouting, screaming calling his name henry, she noticed that he feLl on a broken wood, pointing like a knife edge, the fall was great so it hard pierced into his body, "henry henry, don't go, please, stay with me" he didn't respond, seeking for a way to die with him, she wanted to fall on him, "ma'am no! What are you doing, we must leave the boat, its going down" one of the crew men said grabbing her, she tried to fight her way back to where henry laid but she couldn't get to him, the man held her firmly, she was dragged to the mini boat, and that was how her joy ended her henry ended.

She could feel the chill water now, and her breath got heavy, she might soon stop breathing, but yet she didn't leave the ice, she wanted to join him.

All began to turn dark, "what are you doing, you must be crazy", someone said trying lifting her up, her body was so stiff, and she didn't notice what was going on, he drag her to his car, he pulled his jacket and wrap it around her, and he held her tight to himself and when he noticed her wallet he checked for her address, he saw it in her ID, so he entered the driver sit, and drove breaking the speed limit till he reached the address, lucky for him it was just her house that was there so he didn't have to ask around for her house, he search her to find her apartment key but he didn't see it, so he carried her in a bridal way, use his leg to break in, he dropped her on a couch and ran to search for her room, locating it wasn't hard, he brought more clothes pulled the one she was wearing and put the new one on her.

He had saved her, but he couldn't tell why she was there, did she intend to kill herself, he noticed her beautiful face, she looked so young so sad, and all he wanted was to know what darkness lied inside such beauty