The Mango Fic

"Danny, it's time for breakfast! We're having fruit salad!" Phil yelled at Dan from the kitchen.
"Ugh Phil I want to rest. Why can't I ever rest?" Dan replied walking into the kitchen.
"Becau-" Phil was interrupted by a crash that said from their living room. It was their dog, Winnie.
"Winnie god dammit!" Dan screamed at the little black long haired chihuahua. Winnie was just a puppy, only 10 months old. What do you expect from a puppy?
"At least you're less work than those hamsters we used to get, eh Phil?" Dan said with a grin of happiness.
Phil laughed like his lil angel self, "I kinda miss having hamsters."
"Oh by god Phillip. That was the worst thing you've ever done to me," Dan said putting sarcasm on worst.
"I had fun with it. I miss being able to have you under my complete control, shoving things into your rectum, forcing you to eat things only an animal would. You were my little slut weren't you Danny?" Phil seductively walked over to Dan, kissing him on the nose, then slapping him.
"Phil, I thought we were done with the kink things. After Pete Wentz unfollowed me we made a deal. He was my idol for christs sake!"
Dan shifted in his seat trying to hide his bulge in his skinny jeans.
Phil pulled Dan closer, readjusting him. He unzipped Dan's pants and took out his almost fully hard cock. Dan whimpered, begging phil to stop.
"What's wrong little slut? You don't want to do anything today? Too bad." Phil took off all of Dan's clothing and spanked his ass.
"Ow!" Dan screamed. He hadn't been spanked for months, let alone pleasured.
"Oh you poor thing." Phil pulled his little slut onto the ground. "On all fours, slut. Spread your cheeks. I'll be back."
"Yes sir." Dan obeyed and got down on the hard floor and spread his cheeks, waiting for Phil to come back.
Phil came back with a knife and the fruit salad that they were supposed to be eating for breakfast. It consisted of mangos, strawberries, blueberries, and bananas. He squished a blueberry and rubbed it all over Dan's tight little asshole.
"Be a good boy and don't make a sound." Phil commanded his pet. He took a whole strawberry and shoved it quickly into Dan's ass. Dan squealed bloody murder. He hadn't been penetrated for months! And the blueberry barely provided any lubrication! Especially from the rough, pointy seeds of the chilled strawberry!
"What did I say, slut? No noises!" Phil aggressively yelled at the pained Dan. He shoved another, larger strawberry in. Dan squealed again.
"Please don't. Not another strawberry. Please. I'm sorry Sir." Dan was at the point of begging. At two strawberries? Phil knew he could go further than that!
"I know for a fact you can do better. Phil squished another blueberry onto Dan's hole. "You'll take this like a man."
He took five mango pieces and shoved them into Dan's mouth. Rubbing more on his pale, freckled, arched back. He put three more into Dan's ass, making the little slut squeal. Winnie sat in the corner of the living room shaking.
Phil then unzipped his pants, laughed, and shoved his entire length into Dan, pushing deeper than ever, holding the knife to Dan's throat. A strawberry was pushing right into Daniel's prostate. He didn't know if it hurt or was pleasurable. He decided on both. Dan rocked back into Phil's cock, scared but happy.
"Do you like that Danny?" Phil questioned.
"Yes Sir." Dan moaned.
"Too bad." Phil pulled out and walked over to Winnie. He took the puppy and slit it's throat then snapped it's neck. He cut off Winnie's tail.
"Dan. I want you to crawl to me. Then turn around. Don't make a sound."
Dan complied. Then he felt it. Phil had shoved Winnie's tail in his throbbing hole. He felt the blood flow through his ass like the enemas he'd endured before. He liked it.
"Wag for me Danny. Be a good boy and wag for your master." Phil ordered while pleasuring himself into Winnie's broken jaw.
Dan was a good boy. He did as he was told. He wagged. He knew Phil w s getting off to this. Dan felt precum run off his cock and onto the floor. He also felt a sudden slap to the ass.
"Good boy. You deserve to finish." Phil pulled out Winnie's tail and put it down Dan's throat and poured Winnie's blood onto Dan's hole. Phil shoved himself to Dan's prostate.
"Ohh! Thank you sir! Ohhhh!" Dan felt himself cumming. All this teasing and pain made him cum so easy. And he did. All over the hard wood floor. Phil came right after. All over Dan's back.
"I've decided you are not allowed to shower tonight. I have cleaned you with my cum. And now it must clean your throat."
Phil took all the cum from Dan's back and the floor and put it all over Danny's face. Phil grabbed his phone from the coffee table and took a photo. He immediately shared it on tumblr, twitter, and instagram.
"Phiiiiiil!!!!" Dan screamed, "Why would you?!??" he was humiliated. Phil fell to the floor laughing.
Soon both of their phone were blowing up with notifications. Family. Friends. Neighbors. Every single one of them had seen the photo. The photo of Dan covered with blood, cum, and fruit juice. Dan was horrified. Phil was hysterical.
Immediately, they lost thousands and thousands of followers. Much hate mail was sent in by parents. Phil wanted this to happen. They hadn't had time to do anything these past few months. They were so busy. It was horrible on Phil. Phil needed to be dominant. And he got his chance.
"Danny, I had fun." Phil said, "Wanna go again sometime?"
"Fine. but only if I get to make breakfast."
"Deal."

The next week, they made fruit salad again.