Death

An old lady died. Okay she died because she watched an old video tape it was supposed to have her grandchildren opening her Christmas presents. But instead there was a ladder, a fly, a jump rope, a music note, a tree,  and a blank screen. Then the tape ejected. She was confused and called her daughter and asked her about it but her daughter was clueless.She woke the next morning by a scream it was the gardener he fell off his ladder. She hadn't remembered the ladder in the video the night before so she just threw it over the shoulder. But the next day her daughter said that Gezzabelle her granddaughter had been bit by a deadly fly. She slept at the hospital. When she woke up she was all alone except for a little girl who was jump roping down the hallway. That's when she remembered the video. She felt a chill go down her spine. But then it all turned colorful again and everybody returned she just thought she was day dreaming. She went home and went to take a nap at 3:00 p.m. and didn't wake until the next morning. She heard eye drum sharing music and thought it was her neighbors son and ignored it. The next day and last day she went for a walk in the woods and was crushed by a tree her "next" day was darkness she was in her grave.