The Lying Man

I took Jamey out to the same restaurant I went the day before with Rose. We were seated right beside the table I sat yesterday.
"Very nice of you to take me out, Mr. Evans." Jamey said.
"What can I say? I get what I want." I replied with a smile on my face.
"What do you like to do?". I asked.
"Well.. When I'm not working, I'm studying cosmetology at home. I start classes in the fall but since it's mid August, I just work and exercise. What about you?".
I didn't know how to answer that mainly because I can't tell a woman that being a millionaire who sits at home all day watching movies or going out on dates is what I mostly tend to do. I made up an innocent lie to keep her interest just as much as mine.
"well, when ever I'm not at my pent house I enjoy traveling a lot and studying the culture of humans around the world." I lied.
"Wow... I would have never guessed... That's very attractive , Mr. Evans." Jamey replied.
Time to use one of the most basic ones in the book.
"Please darling, call me Lucas."
She started to blush. I couldn't help but want to get her out of that work uniform.
"Well, Lucas, where was the last place you traveled beyond New York?". Jamey asked.
I couldn't tell her the truth. It was Florida, to see my parents. I thought about a place for a minute.
"I was in Dubai. I wanted to see if it was really the rich mans play ground like I hear it is."
Jamey rolled her eyes.
"I don't have money to do all those things. I'm assuming you've made quite an earning to afford such amazing trips? Tell me, where does your success come from?" Jamey said.
Definitely couldn't tell her that my father that died and that I was given the moment laying to waste in his bank account...
"I started a company a long time ago but ended up selling the rights away to some other people and they paid quite the amount for it." I said.
"Oh really? And what company?" Jamey said with smile on her face.
Goodness I wanted to just throw her on the table and kiss her. She looks so damn good standing across from me.
"Best Buy. I'm sure you've heard of it or in fact been in one." I said
She chuckled. Her cheeks getting more red from blushing.
"I worked in one many years ago.". Jamey said
Shit, she's going to figure me out. I'm going to ruin this.
"Oh really?" I said.
"No, not really. Just pulling your tail, Lucas."
That was a close one.
A waitress walks up to the table
"I'm so sorry for the wait, we had a mess in the kitchen! What can I get you two to drink?" The waitress asked.
"I'll have a bottle of your finest wine please." I said.
Jamey bit her lip and looked down at her lap.
"Very good sir, and are you two ready to order?"
I wasn't ready but I wanted to play my cards right.
"I want a nice spicy ravioli with chicken Parmesan." I said. Jamey looked at the menu
"I guess I'll have the special spaghetti."
"Very good picks." The waitress said before she headed off.
I wanted to get into Jamey's head. I thought I could ask her more questions but instead I wanted to try something else.
"So , Jamey. Do you know why I asked you to dinner?" I asked.
"I honestly don't know. A Man as handsome as yourself surely couldn't find anything interesting about me.". She said.
She's obviously fishing for a compliment.
"I asked you to dinner because I wanted to get my way." I said
She bit her lip again and blushed harder. Her shoulders tightened against her body.
"How sweet of you , Lucas. However, tonight i get what I want." She said.
Is she pulling a me on me? Woah.
"What is it you want?" I asked , Jamey.
"You." She said staring into my eyes. Her shoulders Loosened up. She was wearing a white tight shirt with her name tag on her upper left side of her chest. Her breast looked like they could pop out of the shirt at any given moment. She was wearing all black pants that looked ugly which made me want to take them off even more.
"I'm sure we can arrange for you to get your way, Jamey." I said
The waitress arrived back at the table
"The best bottle of wine in the house, Chateau Margaux." The waitress said.
She poured some into two wine glasses and served it to us. She left soon after.
"Tell me how it taste, Lucas.". Jamey said
I took a sip. It was amazing actually. I took another sip.
"It's really good, second best tasting thing in the room I bet.". I said.
She looked down at her lap again.
"What could possibly be the best tasting thing in the house?" Jamey asked.
I smiled because I knew exactly what to say next
"Well of course the pretty thing sitting right across from me.". I said
Jamey tightened up again, biting her lip and blushing. She wanted me and I knew it.
"How are you so good with words?". Jamey asked
I honestly don't know the answer. It just comes to me.
"I hardly know the answer to that. I've had little practice.". I replied
She smiled.
"Well, I like a Man that can make a woman feel beautiful.". Jamey said
I smiled, my feet touched her's under the table. I purposely dropped my silverware on the floor. I bent to the side to pick it up and saw her legs closed tight. She wanted me bad.
The waitress came with the food.
"Spaghetti for the lady and ravioli for the Man." The waitress said.
I wanted to get the hell out of here.
"I hate to ask but can we possibly get this to go?" I asked
The waitress rolled her eyes.
"Yes, but the preparation would have gone to waste..." She said.
I'll leave a one hundred dollar tip. I just want to get back to my pent house.
"We don't mind." I said
Jamey smiled and was looking down at her lap.
The waitress took the food to the back. I stood up and pushed my chair in. I helped Jamey out of her seat and pushed her char in too.
"You're such a gentlemen , Mr. Evans." Jamey said.
I guess she enjoyed calling me mister.
"Do you like calling me Mr. Evans?" I asked
Jamey smiled and bit her lip some more
"There's other words I'd love to call you instead." Jamey said.
"Like what?" I asked with my arm wrapped around her waist.
She came close to my ear.
"Daddy" she whispered.
I pulled her tighter to me and kissed her.
The waitress came back with the food to go and I paid with my card and put a hundred dollar bill in her hand.
"Th-Thank you so much." She said.
I didn't say anything nor did Jamey. We walked ou the restaurant,
"So what's next Mr. Evans?" Jamey asked.
"We're going to my place, baby girl." I said
She smiled and kissed me again. I got a cab and we headed to my pent house. We got there after a fifteen minute cab ride. We walked inside the lobby and Tobias was there.
"Good to see you again Sir. No longer worrying?" He asked
"Not anymore my friend. Not anymore." I said.
Jamey and I walked into the elevator.
"I didn't believe a word you said to be honest." Jamey said.
I felt offended yet caught because well, I did lie about a lot of things.
"Well, believe me when I say this isn't a lie but, you're going to want to call in to work sick tomorrow after tonight." I said.
Jamey blushed. We reached the twenty first floor and got out the elevator. We walked to my room and I unlocked the door with my keys. She walked in first and had her breath taken away.
"Wow.. This is magical." Jamey said.
I took her by her waist and turned her towards me.
"You think this is magical? Why don't I lead you to my bedroom?" I said.
She reached her hand out and I lead her to my room.
My bed was still a mess from before but I don't think she cared to notice. I threw her onto my bed. She was laying on her back with a smile on her face. I looked at her and was left speechless. She was drop dead sexy.
"Well, are you just going to stand there?" She asked.
I got on top of her and kissed her soft lips. She bit my lip which lead into a tongue kiss. My hands started to unbutton her shirt. One by one her buttons came undone while our tongues tied together. Eventually her shirt was unbuttoned, I took it off and found that she was wearing a t shirt underneath. I lifted it up from the bottom while my lips moved to her neck and sucked on it. Her shirt came up and I had to stop kissing her for a second to get it off. Her t shirt and shirt were off and I stared at her sexy black bra. I kissed from her neck down to her chest and then down to her waist. I left a trail of hickeys down her body. She put her hands into my hair and begged me to take her pants off. I unbuttoned then her pants and took them off. Sexy black panties to match the bra.
"Kiss me all over daddy." She said.
I kissed her thighs. The smell of her drove my insane. I wanted her bad. I kissed back to her waist and grabbed her panties at the top with my teeth. I pulled them down and saw her nicely shaved Vagina. She laid there with her eyes closed. Ready for me to eat her out. I spread her legs wider and began kissing from her feet to her waist. My fingers touched her shaved vagina. She was wet and ready for me. I slide a finger inside of her and she let out a soft moan.
"Please, another one." Jamey said.
I slid two inside and she began to moan louder. I curved my fingers inside of her and began to slide them In and out. She was dripping all over my sheets. I took out my fingers and had her suck on them.
"How does it taste?" I asked.
"Like heaven. Why don't you try it?" She said.
"Oh believe me baby. I'm about to." I said.
I took two fingers and spread her vagina lips. I brought my face closer and the smell got even better. I stuck my tongue out and barely touched her vagina. She moaned. I put my tongue fully on it and began picking up and down. She moaned loud and eventually pushed my head into her vagina. I used my fingers to spread her lips even more until my tongue was inches inside her. She started screaming. I flicked my tongue inside her while my fingers began to rub her clit. I kept going , faster and faster until she came all over my tongue. She tasted like the sweetest candy on the planet. I got up on my knees and took my shirt off and then my pants and then my socks. My erection was too much for my underwear to hold back so they had to go. I slide my fingers inside Jamey. Her came all on my hand, I used it to lubricate my cock. I got it wet and went down to kiss her lips. I bit her lip this time and pulled on it while my hands took her bra off. Her beautiful breast were finally revealed. I grabbed them nice and firmly while I slowly had my cock slide inside her. She let out a moan and then little bit by little bit she moaned louder until her nails were in my back and she was begging for me to fuck her.
I went in and out. Her eyes closed and her lips itching to be on mine. I kissed her some more while I thruster my cock deeper and deeper inside her.
"Daddy faster!" She screamed.
I went faster and faster, she kept moaning.
"Lucas.. Please.. Don't stop." She moaned
She was so tight. It felt amazing.
I kept sliding my cock in and out of her while I kissed her.
"I'm going to cum again!" She screamed
I went faster and harder. I didn't stop. Her nails went harder into my back and our lips touched even more roughly. She orgasmed all over my cock. I kissed her some more and got out of her.
"On your hands and knees now little girl."'I said.
Jamey obeyed and did as told. She crawled to me and knew exactly what I wanted. She grabbed my cock with her mouth and started sucking on the tip. My hands reached over her back and began to finger her dripping with cum vagina while her tongue and lips wrapped around my cock. It felt like heaven and this was a goddess. She kept going and I wanted more and more. I felt myself beginning to orgasm. I played with her vagina even faster and her cum went everywhere. She started to suck deeper and faster. I couldn't hold it in anymore.
"I'm going to cum down your throat." I said.
She kept going until I orgasmed. She took her mouth off and my cum was completely swallowed. She smiled
"Was that good , daddy?" She asked.
"It was beyond perfect." I said.
I picked her up and took her to my bathroom so we could shower. We walked into my bright white bathroom. I turned on the shower and her naked body was waiting for it to warm. I admired her beauty and she climbed into the shower.
"Are you coming?" She asked.
I walked into the shower. Hot water pouring down our bodies. She laid against the shower wall and I began to kiss her. we were both tired but not tired enough to stop kissing. We tongue kissed while the steam from the shower engulfed the bathroom.
"This was truly magical." She said.
I washed her hair and then my own. I pour soap down her body and cleaned her all over. We turned off the shower and grabbed two towels I had hanging. We dried off.
"So am I spending the night?" She asked.
I didn't want her to go. I didn't want to be alone.
"Of course." I said.
We dried up and I gave her one of my t shirts and running shorts. She wasn't wearing any panties or bra and it turned me on. I put on shorts and a black t shirt. We walked out to the living room and I turned on the Tv. We laid on the couch, her head on my chest.
"What would you like to watch?" I asked.
"Got any Disney movies?" she asked.
I found it silly yet cute.
"Do you like beauty and the beast?" I asked.
"You read my mind." She said.
I put the movie on and got up to turn the lights off and grab a blanket. It was dark in the room. We laid under a blanket on the couch and about thirty minutes into the movie she passed out on my lap. I tried to stay up to finish the movie but I fell asleep my self. It was only nine thirty but we were both exhausted from the sex. I woke up around seven in the morning. She laid asleep on me still. I brushed her hair back and smiled. I knew I wasn't going to be a lonely man forever but I also knew I wasn't going to be with Jamey forever.