REAL Love!

this is a KathNiel story. it's just made up, so the story is just based on my imagination :)

hope you enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ako si Jazmin Kathryn B. Dela Cruz. i am now 20 years old. i am an only child. i am the heiress of the company 'Cenina'. wonder why it's called Cenina? it's because my Grandma's last name was Cenina, until she married my Grandpa of course, she also became the heiress of the company which was then passed on to my mom and now to me. we are one of the richest family in the Philippines but never have i boasted about it. i may have the money and the looks, as what people say, but i never consider myself having everything. it's really hard being the heiress of a very big company, they expect so much of you, sometimes i just want to live a normal life. enough about the company, about my love life? i've only been in one relationship and it didn't work out, he cheated on me and i saw it with my own two eyes. that's probably why i haven't been in a relationship since then. i'm scared of getting hurt again. until i met this guy.........

Ako si Jeremiah Daniel P. Garcia. i am 20 years old. i only have an older sister, ate Jade. she's like my other mom. she's always there for me and looks after me. my family is also one of the richest family in the Philippines. we own the company 'Garcia'. they said i have everything, i have the money and the looks. but i don't think so. i don't have everything (you'll find out later in the story) but i lived a happy life with my family. they are always there to support me in whatever i do. love life? i had a girlfriend before the accident happened, but she left me after that. i really loved her, but i guess she wasn't the right one. i was scared to fall in love again. until i met this girl.............

------------------------------------

other casts are to be introduced later in the story

btw i'm just using KathNiel so that you guys get an idea of how they look like. para hindi na kayo mag isip kung ano itsura nila :)

i don't know how long it will be, how many chapters but this is a very short story (i think, depends if a lot of people are reading it :/ )

but i really hope you enjoy!

follow me on twitter @jaycee_25