Chapter 1

"I'll take care of you." Those words are the words that meant more to me than anyone elses. "I-I'm scared." I stutterd from my sobbing. He looked me in my eyes "You are the strongest person I know. You are more than capable babe." He said kissing my forhead. I smiled slighty at his words, no one has ever told me that. "They won't let me stay, after I tell them." I said thinking of my parents.

He nodded and then put his forhead against mine. "I know." He shut his eyes. "Should we tell them now?" I asked as he opened his bright blue glossy eyes. They looked different. They used to look full of life and happy, now they just look scared. He nodded. We started walking, his arms being the only thing that kept me from falling to ground. He knew it too, he held tight.

We walked out into the cold air, into the parking lot. He opened his truck door, keeing one arm around me. He lifted me up into the truck, setting me down gently. He took his warm jacket off and covered me up with it. I felt my eyes get heavy, tired from crying. He hopped ino the drivers side, starting the car. We made our way to my parents, the drive seemed a lot shorter than it should have been.

He helped me out, and we walked to the door. I opened it myself so it didn't look like anything was wrong. I walked inside Nash Following, he stayed close in fear I would fall. My mom and dad were both standing in the kitchen, having an argument like usual. "Oh. Nash, why are you here?" My mom said sounding concerned. My dad just stared. "I-I" I stutted feeling Nash squeeze my hand lightly. "Get out." I heard my dad say. "D-dad?" I said looking at him with glossy eyes.

"No need to explain, just get out." My dad said standing. "Sir, She's still you're daughter." Nash said, I started walking upstairs pulling Nash with me. "Not anymore." My dad said. My mom just sat, hand over mouth. Me and Nash made our way up to my room and packed my stuff fast. Nash packed my movies and my fairy lights, While I packed my toiltires and clothes. I decided to change into something a little warmer than what I was wearing. I put on a pair of black skinny jeans, a shocked patrick crew neck, A pair of white Doc Martin boots, and an army green thick parka with fur trim hood.

I took my dark red hair out of it's braid so it could cover my neck, and help me keep warm. It went to just above my belly button. I grabbed my Iphone charger and threw it in my purse a logn with my green iphone 5C. Nash grabbed a couple bags that had my clothes in them and took them to the car. He grabbed all of my shoe from the pile by the door and took them out next. I put my brown leather satchel around me and grabbed my bag that had all my toiltiries and the one with all my random stuff: like Movies and my lights.

My parents were upstairs in their room, so I sneaked by. I grabbed my MacBook Pro, put in its protective white, gold studded case and slung it over my shoulder. (Mind you, all the thing s I own I bought myself) I gave Nash the keys to my black range rover, so It could warm up. As I started walking towards the door, I heard my dog Kita crying for me. I turned around to see my ginger husky, She has dark green eyes and still is a puppy. I got her for my birthday, after begging for like 4 years. Litterally.

I couldn't leaver her so I wrapped her up in a blanket and had Nash take her out to my car, he set her in the front passanger seat. I threw my bags in the back and set down my laptop case. I took off my purse and set it next to it. I shut my door to the back seat and leaned against it for a second, calming down. I felt Nash, come put his arms around me, He sighed and I could see his warm breath in the air. "Let's go." He kissed my cheek before hopping into his truck. I jumped into my the front seat, starting the long drive to Nash's.