Chapter 1

Eren POV
I was in my cellar waiting for my breakfast. I had my hands tied together by some chains. This is fucking stupid. My stomach groaned for food. There was a loud noise off to the right. It was Commandor Erwin. "I got your food Jeager." He slide it in from the bars. It had some disgusting stuff on it. Of course I didnt eat it nor did I look at it. Commandor Erwin just shook his head and left. I was left alone yet again.

For what seemed like hours, someone else came in. It was Hanji. "Hey Hanji." She smiled. "Hey Eren. How ya feelin'?" (idc if im talking the same way as they do) "Ok.... I guess." I really didn't know. I mean im stuck in a cold ass cellar. "Good then. You're coming with me." She had a grin on her face. I couldnt back away when she came in the cellar and put a collar on me with a chained leash. "What the hell is this for?!" Hanji just chuckled. "You'll see." Then i was snatched away by the collar.

She took me out of the cellar. It was fucking great to be out. I was more pale than usual and skinnier. If Mikasa saw me she would shove 20 pieces of bread down my throat. Good thing I didnt see anyone on my way to wherever i was going. I saw a big building in front of Hanji and I. She dragged me in and tied my leash to a pole. She ran off leaving me there in the cold ass weather.

Hanji came back with Commandor Levi and Commandor Erwin. Why the fuck are they here? What are they going to do to me? "Hello there Jeager." Erwin was standing right in front of me. I tried to kick him where it hurts. "Stop being a bitch Jeager." Levi gave me a non-emotional face expression. "Well i wouldnt be acting like a bitch if you didnt tie me to a fucking pole." Without a warning, Levi kicked my stomach causing me to fall on my knees. (Bow to me bitch. Thats whats going on in Levi's mind) I looked back up at Levi. I pulled on my collar. It was useless. "Listen Jeager. We have a few things to discuss and we dont need your bullshit to add to our problem." I tilt my head in confusion. "Whats the problem." Erwin looked away depressed. "The thing is Mikasa is no where to be found."

Thats all for now. Hope you liked it!