My L-Locker!!

"Ring" Went the bell.

"So...What did he say?" Asked Michelle. She always knew when something is up.

I hesitated before talking. "W-What are you talking about?" I said. NOO! She already knows.

"COME ON! You know exactly what I'm talking about. I saw you and Lucca passing notes to each other." Said Michelle smirking. At least I don't have to lie to her about this!

"Ugh. Ok, Lucca asked me to be...his girlfriend," ( ̄。 ̄) That felt good. I didn't have to lie to her this time.

"OH.MY.GAWD! \(^○^)/ It's about time. I can't believe he was able to return your feelings," She screamed. Ok, this girl actually embarrasses me.

"Shhh-Stop screaming. He might hear."

"Right...sorry! I'm just so happy for you," She said lowering her voice. If only you knew Michelle. If only u knew he doesn't feel the same and neither do I.

We both reached our lockers and the second I opened my locker a bunch of scrap piece if the paper came down.

You stole my man -unknown

Is what one said and another said; you're a slut. Stealing other men.- Anonymous

"What the f! How does everyone know about it already!" It legit just happened.

"Hey!," One of the gay jocks yelled. "Don't steal my man!" He shouted irritated. The only question repeating in my head is "How everyone already knows?"

Michelle and I took our time cleaning up my locker from all the papers. When I glance at my left I see Lucca laughing and decided to come up to him and ask. "How does everyone know already? I just found a bunch if papers in my locker calling me a stealer, Slut, And bitch." I said with a bit of sass.

"I'm literally the hottest and coolest guy in school. Of course, people will do that because of they're jealous. Duh," then just walked away with his friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

School ended and I'm just walking home AVOIDING the alleyway. I felt guilty lying to my best friend about what happened to her sister. How does she always keep a straight face without emotions? "Opes," I said as I'm picking up my water bottle that fell in a corner. Just when I'm about to get up I see both of Lucca's arms beside my head.

"What are you doing-," Before I could finish my sentence I feel his lips on mine. I'm trying to let go of his lips but he won't let me. I tried using all my strength until I just resisted. I couldn't stop. Not now. To be honest I'm actually...enjoying it. Maybe I do still like him a bit and this is all I ever really wished for him to do. Cliché, I know but really who doesn't.

A/n: Was this a good chapter? Tbh I don't really think so but at least chapter 5 is DONE! See u next chap ôヮô