Two.

next day .

" kevin girl I swear !" I laughed trynna drink my juice .

" you exaggerating !" she shot back.

" no his sexy ass was owee got damn !"  I laughed some more. 

" whatever , stay away from my man heffa !" she eyed  , eating her curly fries. 

" he my man.  " I said snatching curly fries outta her basket & tossing my trash in the garbage. 

" damn did you take notes , in precal ?" kevin asked finishing her food. 

" yeah , siryah got em tho . " I replied .

" riyah , riyah !" kevin screamed tapping siryah making her take out her earphones. 

" what ?"

" give me jaz notes ."

" no , I fell asleep & didnt get them finished.  " siryah said bouncing her ponytail.  she stood up dusting off her jeans & walking to the garbage. siryah was short smooth chocolate skin , long black all natural wavy hair , thick beyond measure  , she had small boobs & the prettiest face ive ever seen . she was beyond beautiful & not to mention spoiled.  she was rolling in dough & always had the flyest . she was a brat to say the least , she was hella coo & funny tho.  just quiet. 

" aint nobody fault but yours , for staying out with james all night.  "  kevin said when siryah got back to the table.

"  shut up !" siryah gasped.  siryah didnt tell nobody her buisness & didnt like being part of anybodys he said she said.  she was quiet but didnt let people walk all over her. 

" ughh , you shut up.  " kevin said slapping her arm.  they cracked up laughing.  

my phone was vibrating like crazy , I picked it up, looking at it I realized we only have a few minutes to get to our next class.

" c'mon.  " I said laughing with them  we gotta go across the field for gym" I  gathered my books , phone & purse & waited for them to get up we walked out the cafeteria & started making our way towards the gym class building .

" hey , riyah . " Keyone a tall lightskinned called as we switched our way across the field.

" hey ." she replied waving a hand . keyone was standing with the rest of the basketball players , most of who play football too . they were stretching. they gave our lil trio a head nod .

" where mark !" kevin yelled to keyone. Mark was kevins boyfriend of 8 months .

" he just walked up there !" keyone yelled back  pointing towards the gym while we continued to walk.

"  he better be !" kevin yelled almost running to the locker rooms. 

" jaz baby . "  collin called out.

  " since I know you'll be free soon , you need to start hitting me up again.  "

"  baby bye , single ? not I !" I yelled dissmissing what he said.

" yeah , whatever ."  he slapped my butt & jogged away making sure to wink at my shocked face .

" what the hell is he talking about ?" I questioned . sariyah shrugged her shoulders still playing with her phone . we were almost to the locker room when someone called my name . 

" Jaz ! Jaz ! " I heard the familiar voice call.  same as everday .

I forced a fake smile & turned to greet marilyn.  this girl stay gossiping