~I Go NettyHawk Crazy~

SQAISHEY'S POV

Today is the day. The day I tell those meanies beanies how I felt. And how they no longer will hurt me. I posted the picture of "Give a hug, get a hug" (See above^^^) with a caption I wrote yesterday. The positive support was overwhelming.

After that, I decided to go to Netty's house.

(If you don't ship NettyHawk and hate cute moments stop reading this chapter now)

I arrived at Netty's house and tackled her in a hug. "Hello!" I exclaimed, "Can we post a video of my short hair. I wanna post it. Forever."

"Stampy, vlog us please thank you. Count to....ten!" Netty said. (I almost typed stopped because I was looking at the message above)

NETTY'S POV(Seriously if you don't ship NettyHawk and hate cute moments stop reading this chapter now)

I took off running. I could hear Tom in his room so I ran there and squeezed under the bed. "You saw nothing!" I scream-whispered.

"I'll go somewhere else so you don't get squished," Tom said, lightly kissing me on the cheek.

I waited silently under the bed, thinking about the spot where Tom had kissed me. And the moment. Adrenaline had rushed through my body. Why did I feel this way??? Tom and I hadn't been dating that long, but still almost four whole months. A little grin rested on my face. I waited a minute until Stampy found me.

STAMPY'S POV (Won't see much of his throughout the story)

I fiddled with my camera until it got to the record setting. I turned it on and found Sqaishey. She beamed at the camera. "Hey would you guys like to come over or something?" Netty asked us. We nodded.

TOM'S POV (Won't see much of this either)

Everyone got ready for bed as I went to the kitchen with Netty. We both like a cup of tea before bed. She waltzed in way to dramatically. I laughed.

"Good night!" she said, as if she way in a Shakespeare play.

I picked her up. "I love you so much," I whispered. And then she kissed me.

NETTY'S POV

I don't know what made me do it. Why I kissed him. I don't know how long we were passionately together. We broke apart at some point. "I have no regrets," I mumbled.

"Neither do I," Tom said. He took me piggyback to my room. "Goodnight sweetheart," he said, planting a kiss on the top of my head. 

Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of updates because I've been teased for writing fanfics and people always try to read them. Hopefully, I'll update tomorrow and well, yeah.

QOTC: Harry Potter?

AOTC: I have an unhealthy obession so my mom banned it on Sundays just like electronics haha. Harry Potter also helped me discover how in love I am with Eddie Redmayne haha.

:D

--Luna xxx