..

Night had fallen. Silver moon light was cast down onto Ernie's soft orange skin as he stood on the balcony that overlooked a small lake. Emre sat inside, only a few feet from Ernie, watching his lover gaze at the beautiful sight. Although Emre himself thought Ernie was a beautiful sight. He sauntered out onto the balcony, draping his arm around Ernie's waist before pressing a kiss to his cheek. Ernie knew what Emre wanted; this was how it always started, but Ernie was by no means tired of it. It gave him pleasure to see Emre in pleasure.

Ernie turned and smashed his lips against Emre's. He wanted Emre to take the lead, but Ernie needed to encourage him, and this was the only way he knew how.

As their tongues began to fight, Emre pressed his hands to Ernie's felt-like skin and Ernie began tugging at Emre's shirt.

Ernie was already starting to sweat. He was burning with desire and couldn't wait any longer. He felt some cooling relief as Emre insisted he also remove his shirt.

"You take the reins this time, it's been a while." said Emre. His voice was deeper than normal, dripping in passion. Emre was ready; and if he was, then so was Ernie.

"A-are you ready?" Ernie asked. Emre only replied with a hard nod, and now everything was up to Ernie.

Trembling slightly, he guided his orange felt member to Emre's anus. After a few moments and some vocals from Emre, it was in. Ernie started moving back and forth in rhythmic motions. Emre appreciated the nice rhythm, as he was a musician.

A breathy sigh escaped Emre's lips."Please... Harder..."

This went on for a while, Ernie increasing speed whenever Emre wanted him to, until Ernie couldn't hold it back anymore. As he reached his peak, the pair both cried out, finally both collapsing beside one another.

Their bodies were weak, their hearts pounding, and their heads spinning, and all Emre could say were six words.

"I forgot how good you were..."

-

the fucking end

please kill me. .