FORM

Please fill the form below in one comment to get your book cover, banner and icon made.

                          COVER

Book Name :

Author Name :

Please tag 3 people(It is COMPULSORY, if you will not tag your request will be denied.) :

Cast or without Cast :

Cast (if you want cover with cast) :

Number Of pictures (single/double or collage) :

Genre :

Mood ( Romantic/Sad/Happy etc. ) :

Short summary :

Any specific additions :

Email ID :

Instagram ID :

                           ICON

Author Name :              

Any specific additions :

Email ID :

Instagram ID :

                         BANNER

Types of Banners

1. Promotional banner with your book name and a quote.

2. Chapter oriented banner with quotes and pictures.

3. Profile banner to put on your profile.

Quote or words which you want to put on the banner :

Preferred background :

Cast or without cast : 

Email ID :

Instagram ID :                  

                          RULES

1. Please give a minimum of 3 days to the designer to make your cover. We all have a busy schedule, don't we ?

2. If you have an idea for the book cover, please feel free to share.

3. If you want any specific pictures of your choice to be added, please send the pictures to our mail ID, writersinspiration8@gmail.com

4. Do give credit in your book.

5. Please use the cover for a minimum of 2 weeks. It's the cost for hard work done by our designers.

6. If you want a remake, feel free to ask us.

7. We're new to this graphic designing, so please help us out if we make a mistake.

8. Please tell all your followers about us.

9. Follow our accounts to get the latest updates.

10. Please don't steal our precious works and take credit for yourself or crop our name out in the book cover as we mention 'Cover by WIB.'

You're cover will be sent to your e-mail in the highest quality possible. The cover we post here is in its compressed quality.

Please note that we exclusively make Indian book covers here ! We Indians tend to find a Indian graphic designer for our Indian fiction don't we ?

Thank you ! We're looking forward to meet your expectations ! Let's make some covers for you soon.