p r o l o g u e

"Jeon Jungkook, Bangtan's heartthrob, how's it going?" Jung Hoseok smirked. If Bangtan Academy could have a school joker, it'd be him. He was known for pulling the grandest jokes and pranks in all of Korea - okay maybe only the academy but he liked to be confident about himself.

"Ah Hoseok, what is it you want now?"

"Can't I interact with my childhood friend in school?" Hoseok chuckled, of course he'd be here to bother the younger, that's what friends do.

"Not without a reason." Jungkook smirked.

"You caught me. Anyway, I have a proposition for you." Hoseok raised his eyebrows suggestively, smiling like a madman. That was never a good sign for Jungkook but it could be fun so why not.

"Alright then."

"I bet you can't get Min Yoongi to sleep with you in six months."

Jungkook's eyes widened, "The emo kid?"

"Yep."

"I bet I can do it in three." He relaxed at hoseok calm expression, he couldn't let the elder think he had something over Jungkook.

"I expect weekly reports."

"Will do."

"Be careful, I hear he's got a protective best friend." Hoseok's eyes looked a little distance as he gazed around the court yard in search of the said best friend.

"That won't stop me from getting some ass." Jungkook smacked Hoseok's bum as they walked off to class, glancing around for the Min Yoongi.

New story!!! It's a little mix of every ships but mostly Vkook/KookV.
Enjoy!!
Love you,
Kayla