d e u x

"So, what do you say?" Hoseok smirked as he nudged Jungkook who was still staring at Yoongi's table, Taehyung glancing over at them. They held a stare longer than half a minute but it ended when Jungkook winked at the younger, causing him to pale. He loved to tease the other even if Taehyung's mere presence repulsed him, it was so fun pulling at his hair and shoving him around, theoretically of course.

"You've got a deal, Hobi. Now if you don't mind, I've got a bet to win." Jungkook excused himself from the table, giving Yoongi his best smile as he past their table once more while heading to the bathroom but not before hiding behind the cafeteria doors to get the little one out of his seat.

"What a sicko. Who does he think he's fooling?" Taehyung muttered to himself, following the elder after a rushed 'excuse me' to his mates.

"But Tae, we were talking about our weekend plans!" Seokjin shouted as Taehyung quickly walked from the table.

"Call me, Bear!" And with that Jungkook was stealthily trailing the cock blocker of the century. Since it was lunch, not very many people were in the halls without a reason, the pitter patter of his footsteps gave him a disadvantage when the younger turned to see who was following him. Jungkook whipped around to a locker, twisting and turning the nob of the lock to seem like it was just a kid opening his locker and when Taehyung turned back around, he let out a sigh of relief that was very short lived. His breath caught when the back of his uniform jacket was pulled, someone dragging him into the boy's bathroom.

'Oh shit, I'm gonna get mugged, or raped! What have I done to this cruel world to deserve this!' Jungkook was close to tears, his worst nightmares coming true. How could he-

"Oh it's you." Jungkook rolled his eyes at Taehyung, slapping his hands from his back.

"Why are you following me?" Taehyung sneered, glaring at the elder.

"Can't a man walk peacefully down the hallway without being manhandled?" Jungkook smirked, oh how he loved to push Taehyung's buttons.

"Not behind me. What are you getting at Jeon Jungkook?"

"I have to piss." Jungkook smirked as he slugged over to one of the urinals beginning to unbuckle his jeans. "You just gonna watch me, redhead?"

"We aren't done talking." Taehyung murmured, red flushing his cheeks as he turned the opposite direction from Jungkook, his back to the mirror.

"Chat away, I'm right here." The elder's smirk never seemed to cease even after his finished doing his business. Taehyung felt disgusting, he had just listened to his enemy pee, how revolting.

"Oh, god. Is possible to bleach your ear holes?"

"You're the one that decided to listen and besides, I have a lovely-"

"Shut up." Taehyung grabbed the front of Jungkook's white tucked in button up shirt, pulling him in close. "If you mess with Yoongi, I will make sure it's the last thing you do."

"Oh, sexy." Wrong choice of words, he supposes because next thing he knew, he was on the floor holding his red cheek but a little violence didn't stop him from being a dick. "And kinky, my favorite."

"You wish, you sick fuck. Now stay the hell away from Yoongi." Taehyung spoke through gritted teeth, glaring down at the elder menacingly.

"Yes sir." Jungkook joked, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"Go to hell."

"Already on my way, I'll send ya a postcard when I get there." When Taehyung exited the bathroom, Jungkook sighed. 'Damn' He thought, 'what the hell have I gotten myself into.'

Sorry it's really short but yay an update!!
Love you all,
Kayla.