Introduction

HELLOOO!!

I thank you and the universe for stumbling upon this story.

And no, it is not your everyday book that you'd probably read before; it's something that I thought many were facing and I wanted those to feel...not so alone. I guess.

I used to be ugly too, but somehow I became average? No, I didn't undergo surgery. Just my mum's genes at work.

Anyways, I always got bullied because of how fat I was, how ugly I looked. And now I wish to address those out there who went through what I did!

Don't be afraid to be yourself. It's ironic for me to say that because I still suck in my tummy to avoid looking fat; it's a secret!

I stopped doing that when I entered Sec 1 tho. Eh.

Anyways, this story isn't your typical story. No popular boy falling for a nobody. No perfect match, pretty girl and handsome boy. No, not even poor girl's heart won by handsome rich kid.

This book is inspired by my primary school years. I want to let those, who think that they're ugly, know that everything is made for a reason. So, if you really despise your body, consider searching for non toxic ways to improve yourself? Bit other than that, don't hate yourself. :D

I hope you'll enjoy this book!

Oh, and to all those snobs who think that they're way too fabulous to be reading this book, I only have one thing to say.

I don't need your views or votes, because you don't even deserve a phone. Bullies don't deserve to live the good life.

Anyways, enjoy! I post every Friday/Saturday at 5 p.m, weekly! But if I don't post in due date, I will try to post sooner.

Thank you~~