REthan

Paring: Ethan x Rick

(Info about Ethan he's the leader of TRACK group)

Rick's P.O.V

I was sitting on the couch, watching some TV shows that I didn't really liked but hey it was the only thing interesting then other TV show. "Rick!!" The voice of my boss Ethan called out, "hey I found some porn you wonna check it out?" I had a blank and boring expression "oh yeah sure" I said sarcastically, "oh come on!" Ethan begged "look Eth I-" I was cut off when he glared at me that glare that says 'I will fire you if you don't watch it with me' "fine" I said plugging the usb into my computer, the video started playing. Ethan was nosebleeding by now, I looked down at his *cough*crotch*cough* and he was hard. He usually jerked off when he was ALONE, but what ever I was to bored anyway. The video ended, I sighed in relief but then another played, there was two guys naked making out. I gulped, as things was getting juicy. I blushed hard, as I looked down at my crotch it was hard, I was so embarrassed "Rick you okay?" I looked up, Ethan blushed.

ETHAN P.O.V

I blushed hard, as it's my first time seeing Rick so vulnerable, "i-i can help you out" I said leaning in. "U-uh......." he blushed hard trying to look tough again, I cupped his cheeks in my hands. As I leaned in connecting our lips in a deep kiss, he slowly melted into the kiss as it was getting heated

I grabbed his hips squeezing it till it was bruising a bit "E-Eth t-that fucking hurts" he whimpered still trying to look tough, I grabbed his butt and lifting him up walking to my room and locked the door.
I throw him on the bed, I crawled on top of him "I hate you" I said biting his neck "I hate you to idiot" he replied. I bite down harder till blood was flowing from the wound, he clenched his teeth and eyes shut tears streaming down his face, "that hurts bastard!!!" Rick yelled. I just growled I pulled away ripping his shirt of, he gasped at the sudden sting of cold air. I rubbed his nipples twisting and pitching them, he moaned quietly as he shook in pleasure "E-Ethan" he moaned out. I blushed leaning in and bitting down on one of his nipples, he moaned even more as I sucked on it "f-fuck" he said mixing with moans.
My hands trailed down to his pants, I unzipped it squeezing his mid size cock, he gasped his face heating up, I started stroking his hard member slowly but made sure that I squeezed it tight. He moaned thrusting his member slightly, "you like it rough eh Smith" I said in unzipping my jeans, pulling both my jeans and boxers down to reveal my 13 inch member that was slightly twitching, Rick gulped. I grabbed the lube pouring some on my figures and slowly pushing my lubricated fingers in, the inside of Rick was really tight like really. He whimpered in pain, when his hole was stretched out and lubricated I pulled my fingers out replacing it with my large member "FUCK ETHAN PULL IT OUT DO IT NOW IT FUCKING HURTS IT HURTS!!!" Rick cried out tears streaming down his face, "it's ok" I said reassuring him. I was fully inside him now, I slowly pulled my member out but not all the way and slowly but gently push back in. Rick was clenching his fist so hard and tears was streaming down his face, "relax Rick" I said rubbing his back. I thrusted in and out of him slowly searching for his spot, Rick whimpered whenever Ethan thrusted he tried his best to look tough but failed. Rick quietly moaned, as Ethan rubbed past his spot. Ethan took this as a sign, he pulled out so that the top of his large member was inside Rick. He adjust himself and thrusted hard into Rick's spot, Rick moaned loudly his body jerked in return he moaned even louder with each hard thrust.
E

than grunted thrusting faster then before, he moaned out sweet nothing's into Rick's ears he bit down on to his ear thrusting fast and hard into Rick. Rick on the other hand was a moaning mess, he squeezed on Ethan's arms he felt a tight knot in his stomach "I-I'm gonna c-cum Ethan!" Rick said Ethan grabbed Rick's member rubbing it hard and fast, "I'm gonna cum to" he said Rick moaned his last moan, his body twitching as Ethan came inside of him. His body twitch with each squirt of Ethan's cum, Ethan thrusted a few more times then pulled his still hard member "damn in still hard" he said going back inside Rick thrusting a few more times before coming again. He pulled out, his hands spreading Rick's entrance. His semen leaked out, he smirked at the mess he made rubbing Rick's entrance. He lied next to Rick kissing him one last time before falling asleep.