Deal

Requested by bloodthurs666 (deviant art)
BNHA DABI x KIOSHI Aoi

KIOSHI AOI .:P.O.V:.

Hey... I know I'm not real, I know this reality is fake... every reality is fake...I'm merely a character created by an artist, and now being written in a story... how do I know this? Well.... you'll know soon...

Alright so, I was patrolling down the streets of Tokyo making sure everyone is safe and happy. I walked around adjusting the blue and white striped handkerchief around my neck, the scent of her still present. Oh the memories, it hurts, but it keeps me going reminding me of her oh how she nuzzled against my chest, her soft locks up my nose filling my lungs with the scent of fresh roses. Not thinking to deep, I just shrugged it off continuing my patrol.
As I looked around, some people shot me a small glare, I sighed the corners of my lips curled into a smile, remembering what happened before I became a hero...
I've never been the type to talk to people, I've always isolated my self in my own reality, not bothering about the one I'm standing in... "Reality Reality!!" A couple of kids around the range of 6-9 ran up to me jumping around fanboying, I just chuckled, I may not be that famous of a hero like All might or Endeavor, but I don't mind, I like the peace. And once A while when people want an autograph or something, it would always lighten my day. I smiled as I signed the children's books, petting them one by one "thank you Mr Reality!" The kids thanked before running back to their parents to brag about the autograph, I just smiled, coughing slightly from the cold "I swear to god, why am I so sensitive?" I said to myself readjusting my handkerchief... after a couple of minutes walking around,
I was finally able to go back home and relax, my costume instantly turned fuzzy and into casual clothes, I was wearing a warm bomber jacket on rope of a T-shirt with writings on it saying reality is fake, I yawned putting my hands in my jeans taking a short cut threw an alley way, when suddenly someone grabbed my neck covering my mouth with a handkerchief, I struggled trying to warp the guy but I couldn't since I ran out of charge for my QuirK, and if I over use it I'll go into a coma or get a seizure. I just gave up. Falling into the depth of slumber.

"Ohh Aoi Aoi, darling when will u take me to the mall?"

I snapped back into the fake reality, my amber eyes widen, sweat rolling down my face. My eyes darted around, this place... it's oddly familiar... no no it can't be... I left the league years ago... why was I here?!. I stood up, almost falling over if he hadn't regained his balance properly "fuck me... I'm only at 20%" I growled as I literally smack my face with frustration, I can't rip open a hole yet.... And it takes a crap tone of Greek yogurt.. I thought letting out a long sigh.. Anyway I need to find a way to get out of this place. I stood up walking to the windows trying to open it, I tried everything but it seems the thing won't budge. I let out another sigh and tried the door and of course it's locked, I groaned plopping on the bed staring at the ceiling "Well well...." I jumped when I heard a voice, I turned with my hands in front of me as defense "who the fuck are u?!?" I stood up going into a fighting stance as I held a lamp in my hand, the guy just stood up his blue eyes glaring at me with no emotions at all "man you just look like that idiot Illusion...." the guy said, now that he can see him more clearly, parts of the guys skin looked purple and the purple skin looked stitched together with his normal pale skin, it look freaky. His hair black and messy, he was wearing a blue coat and a matching pair of pants, with black shoes. "For seriousness, you look like that Kaede guy but blue... And one more of that pointy hair thing..." He said his hand reached out to grab one of my hair curls in the middle of my head, within the slightest contact I flinched and hit his hand away, as the two stands of hair pointed into the air "don't even think about touching it...." I hissed pushing the guy away "and how do you know about Kaede anyway?" I asked glaring at the guy "let's sa-" "greeeeeeek yogurt!!" A familiar cheerful voice beamed, as the user of the voice opened the door to reveal a man the same age as Aoi but with more tamed hair and had a hue of red and white tips, with blue eyes and symbols in them "Aoi?.... Dabi what are you doing with him?" Kaede asked shoving a face full of Greek yogurt into Aoi's face "I said don't kidnap him...."

Cliff hanger!!!!