13 Real Life

Sara

My feet hit the edge of the bed and I stretched and looked outside. Beautiful Dallas, the morning sun was slowly making its way towards my bed.

I heard the sound of two dogs running towards my room and some barking. I smiled and I heard the door creek and paws hit the soft bed.

"Good morning." I giggled as Cash and Marshall kissed my cheeks making me laugh.

"Good morning." I heard a groggy voice behind me. I turned my head and saw Tyler leaning against the door frame smiling with messy hair.

"Hey." I smiled and then I heard footsteps.

"Hey I'm gonna take off, baby." A dark haired girl smiled up at Tyler before looking at me. She realized who I was and smiled before walking back towards where she came from.

"Don't ever wanna ask Segs." I laughed standing up and walking past him. "Thank god." He replied walking behind me.

I made my way down the stairs and went towards the kitchen, praying there was food in the fridge.

"Lots and lots of meat." I said scanning his fridge. I gave him a smirk and he took a sip of water.

"So I'm hungry and all you got is meat. Thanks." I said sitting down on his counter.

"Oh is that right." He said opening his pantry and throwing a box of cereal bars toward me and I dodged them laughing.

"You're daddy is mean." I said smiling down at Cash.

"Wanna go for a walk?" I asked and cash jumped up and I laughed. "I'm getting breakfast. There's a little cafe I saw down the road." I said to Tyler and he nodded.

"Lets both go." He smiled and I nodded hopping down and making my way towards the stairs to go to the fuesf bed room.

" He smiled and I nodded hopping down and making my way towards the stairs to go to the fuesf bed room

"So ready to get some sun." I said putting on my bag and grabbing Cashs leash and his tail wagged so violently.

"You ready?" Tyler jogged down the stairs and Marshall sat down next to him waiting for his leash.

"Did you brain wash my dogs?" He asked laughing while putting on his leash. "All dogs need some training." I smiled before opening the door and walking out with cash.

We started walking down the block and every tree, bush, every few seconds really Cash and Marshall stopped to either pee or smell.