Laughing Jack~lemon

You sat on the couch watching Ben play video games. "Bennnnnn," you groaned at ur small potied eared best friend. "Whatttt (Y/N) cant you see I'm busy I've gotta beat this final boss," he said eyes not leaving the television. "Im boredddd," you admitted, but with that a lengthy pair of legs were in front of your view. You looked up at the tall figure and got a creepy twisted smile from the clown standing before you. Clowns always gave you the creeps but getting to know Jack he wasn't so bad. You know when he wasn't trying to scare you. "Helloooo...there little one," Jack uttered looking down at you. You blew your hair from your face and made a pouting face. Jack was a little taller than you.....well a little taller was an understatement. You were (Y/Hight) and Jack had to have been at least 3 to 4 feet taller. To be honest you found it cute. You had always liked guys taller than you and jack sure fit that status. To admit u did like him......A LOT. He was one of the only people in the entire house to ever sit down and listen to you help you with your problems. More times than once he had done so. You were almost certain he did not feel the same as you did for him. Jack sat beside you and snapped his fingers breaking you from your thoughts. 

            You shook your head violently and let out a breath you smiled "hello there LJ." Jack looked at you a hint of worry on his face "(Y/N)......sweetheart are you alright?" You blushed at the pet name and tried to hide it looking down "y-yea I'm alright.....just hungry," you lied. Jack reached into his pocket and pulled out a bright blue piece of candy. He handed it to you, "here I know its you favorite," he said with a grin. You just loved his voice, it was deep but at certain words or times it was airy and higher. Along with his laugh sure it would be creepy heck down right terrifying to most, but to you it was absolutely adorable. You unwrapped the small blue candy and popped it in your mouth. LJ smiled and unwrapped his own candy, a round black and yellow piece of candy.  You wrapped ur tongue around the candy sucking on it. What u didn't notice was LJ staring at you biting his lip. "God she's hot," he mumbled under his breath. "Hmmm...?" You said looking over at his now red flushed face. 

               "Nothing....hey Jeff, Ben, and I are going killing later wanna join," LJ said with a shy smile. Jeff over heard the conversation and yelled out, "yea come with us I'll give ya some pointers on how to approach your victim 'quietly'." You laugh and smile at LJ, "I'd love to go!" You run upstairs quickly to find something to wear. You decide on a black pair of skinny jeans and a tight long sleeved gray shirt. You look at your self in the mirror and smile snapping your fingers causing your chains to slightly protrude from your hands. You see dried blood on them from your last kill and u lick it shivering. You snap your fingers once more causing the chains to retreat back into your palms. You walk to Bens room and knock on the door. "Come in," you hear the small teen boy utter out. You walk in slendy has just recently given you the power to float. Well you sorta begged for it. Why you may ask, well you were a very lazy person and don't enjoy having to walk every where. Another reason was so LJ couldn't always tower over you, if you can float you can be as high as u want. Anywhooo Ben has been showing you the ropes you almost have it down. All except for how to ge down when u float up high. When you float a little you can still touch the ground then all you do is put your foot all the way down and BOOM! Your on the ground again. Now when it comes to you being high and u need to get down that's another story.