Hell Enjoys People Like You (boyxboy)

Prologue

"You know what you're getting into right?" I asked idly playing with his hair after our first fit of passion. I was nervous, what if he regretted everything, finally realizing the consequences of being with me.

My love looked up from my chest, his silky blond locks sexily tousled, and heaved a sigh. "Do you really want to ruin the moment like that?"

I stared into his passionate green eyes, searching for an answer, something. He gave me a lazy smile and answered in his 'I love you voice' that turned me into a puddle of goo. "I always have. I’ll forever want you, mon ange."

My body unwillingly jerked at the pet name. "D-don't call me that. You know who I am. That is far from what I am."

He frowned and sat up, his hips straddling mine. He stared at me for a minute with a thoughtful expression lurking in his green depths. His nose crinkled adorably and his eye brows furrowed. He then smiled triumphantly as if he had solved the meaning of life, and looked at me with all the love in the world in his eyes. It was then I knew I couldn't let this happen, I couldn't ruin him. "And you know I don't care."

I pushed him off me abruptly and buried my head in my hands. "But you should, Jesse. The point is you should." He should care that I was a monster. He should care that with one twitch of my finger I could kill him He should care, desperately.

He moved my arms to my sides and climbed limberly into my lap, as I stayed stoic and unmoving.

"Since when do I ever listen to your points? I mean I usually ignore them, love."

I looked at Jesse for a moment. His beautiful, toned body glowing softly in the moonlight that shined through the balcony window of my temporary home. He looked at me through his beautiful emerald green eyes that I had fell for the first time we met. They made the decision for me. I couldn't corrupt him with who I was.

"Jesse, get off." I said quietly but forcefully. He did so reluctantly; looking into my eyes for something I couldn't give him-Love.

I stood quietly and threw on my clothes, which were scattered around the room, at an inhuman pace.

"Babe," I heard Jesse whisper weakly from the bed. "Please."

My heart shattered into a million pieces at the hurt in his voice. I headed for the door and Jesse grabbed my arm. I almost leaned into his touch, but held my ground. I had to do this; I had to make him hate me. No matter how much I died in the process. "Let go." I growled.

His hand gripped my arm like a vice and he refused to let go. "I know this isn't you. Babe please, please, stay. I need you."

The desperation in his voice crushed me further. I needed him just as bad. Wouldn’t it be easier for me to just crawl into bed with him and forget the world, the Underworld, my father…My father? No, my father would use him to get to me. I would do anything to keep him away from Jesse, anything. I had to twist the knife. I had to crush the most important thing to me into dust. And I knew exactly the thing to say.

"Well I don't need you," I said venomously shaking my arm away from his grasp. "I never did."

I heard him fall to his knees, and with a broken whisper he tore me apart, "Why, Zack."

Now I had to strike the final cord. "I never loved you, never will. I used you, I hate you."

I slammed the door as I felt my soul shatter and follow my heart to Hell.

"Good job, son." I heard a booming voice excitedly seep into my head. "Welcome Home!"