disclaimer

Part of the N[ᴇᴛʜᴇʀ]-City Series

Copyright:
Copyright © 2019 All rights reserved.

All characters and (most of the) storyline are mine. Anyone/anything mentioned in this book is fiction and should not be compared to/confused with real life. Any similarities are purely coincidental.

I fully credit the writer(s) of The Passage for any familiar themes/sub-storylines.

Quote: The 'quote' used in the summary are lyrics from the song End to Start by NCT 127.

Inspiration: The tv show The Passage was my main inspiration when writing this story. Though not entirely based on the show, I did take some key elements from it and included it in my own way. So this could be considered fanfiction for not just NCT, but The Passage as well. 

Rating: This is a PG-13 story in which you can expect supernatural elements, and anything that comes with that.

Non-NCT fans: If you are not a fan of the group, please don't let it stop you from reading this story. This story is not about NCT as a k-pop group at all. Any of the characters mentioned in this book can be pictured as whoever you want. Besides their physical appearance, they are original characters created by my own imagination.

Editor: @miinou20

Graphics: Cover (inspired by Stranger Things film posters) & graphics made by me

Note: This book is for entertainment purposes only.

I would very much appreciate it if you guys could leave a comment to let me know what you think. I love getting feedback; whether it's positive or negative. I am here to entertain you guys with my writing, but also to try to get better with each story I write :)

• • •

- ON HOLD -